Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a cool parts guy get me the part numbers for the Mod Bumper (without parking assist and fog lamp) from Ford. But the bumper is pieced out. The Main section and the end caps are sold separate. Some assembly required lol. Here are the parts if you are interested. I may go to the aftermarket.

Ford Bronco Mod Bumper Part Numbers & Pricing Capture.PNG
Sponsored

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜04 Silverado, ā€˜97 Wrangler, ā€˜65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks OP, this is great, I donā€™t want the removable ends anyway. Thatā€™s one less constraint on my build! Iā€™d love to see drawings for the part numbers if anyone has access.

OP
OP
NewBroncoOwner

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks OP, this is great, I donā€™t want the removable ends anyway. Thatā€™s one less constraint on my build! Iā€™d love to see drawings for the part numbers if anyone has access.
Ford Bronco Mod Bumper Part Numbers & Pricing Inkedbumper_LI

I imagine that these are the endcaps in question. So picture the bumper without them.

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 350 Tremor, 2002 Excursion 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is not the full list for the modular bumper, if you're piecing one together like me. I can share my parts wish list below. There is a paint-to-match trim piece in there too. All parts above the skidplate in list one are the modular bumper. If it's NOT exactly what you're looking for, well it's here for everyone else!

Not on the lists are the 2dr tube door kit, which hasn't populated in the system, as of last month- but the P/N is confirmed in the available 4dr kit installation manual.

M-19008-BT2 and BT4, respectively just FYI :)

Attachments

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is not the full list for the modular bumper, if you're piecing one together like me. I can share my parts wish list below. There is a paint-to-match trim piece in there too. All parts above the skidplate in list one are the modular bumper. If it's NOT exactly what you're looking for, well it's here for everyone else!

Not on the lists are the 2dr tube door kit, which hasn't populated in the system, as of last month- but the P/N is confirmed in the available 4dr kit installation manual.

M-19008-BT2 and BT4, respectively just FYI :)
Outstanding. Do you know if the myriad of HB* fasteners are included in the bumper and end cap part numbers?

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 350 Tremor, 2002 Excursion 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fasteners are not included with anything, or at least any ford component I've purchased in my lifetime has never come with any. I'm a diesel mechanic so to me they're just consumable parts to get from Ace hardware or Fastenal (at least where live).
Now; if you buy a kit, such as the soft top (referring to 2dr for reference), hardware is USUALLY included
Sponsored