First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm looking for the parts numbers for the OEM modular steel bumper with sensors.

Not having much luck finding one for sale so wanted to get an idea how much it would be to get the parts off Ford.

Any help would be appreciated!
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm looking for the parts numbers for the OEM modular steel bumper with sensors.

Not having much luck finding one for sale so wanted to get an idea how much it would be to get the parts off Ford.

Any help would be appreciated!
Ford doesn’t sell a complete bumper, basically every piece comes separately. So your best bet is to go to a local dealership and talk to their parts department to make sure you get everything you will need. It’s going to be very expensive for every part needed for a swap.

OP
OP
breezyxm

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford doesn’t sell a complete bumper, basically every piece comes separately. So your best bet is to go to a local dealership and talk to their parts department to make sure you get everything you will need. It’s going to be very expensive for every part needed for a swap.
That's what I told my husband but he wants to know how much it would be if we got ALL the parts.

Last edited:

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Harness is either M2DZ-15K867-H or -L depending on build date. If you have the capable bumper you can likely reuse the harness and sensors.
Ford Bronco Parts numbers? OEM modular steel bumper with sensors 1701180204168

Attachments

Sponsored
OP
OP
breezyxm

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Harness is either M2DZ-15K867-H or -L depending on build date. If you have the capable bumper you can likely reuse the harness and sensors.
Ford Bronco Parts numbers? OEM modular steel bumper with sensors 1701180204168
THANK YOU!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

1701180204168.png
If I added correctly it's $3009 without the valance and sensors using your attachment. eBay/Amazon mod bumpers with sensors are what $600 or $700 and non-sensors are $300ish so big difference in what people are willing to shell out but OP if you got the cash and that's what you want then go for it but you might want to look at aftermarket bumpers because you can get some pretty heavy duty ones for that kind of coin, either way good luck! @breezyxm

OP
OP
breezyxm

breezyxm

Outer Banks
First Name
bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I added correctly it's $3009 without the valance and sensors using your attachment. eBay/Amazon mod bumpers with sensors are what $600 or $700 and non-sensors are $300ish so big difference in what people are willing to shell out but OP if you got the cash and that's what you want then go for it but you might want to look at aftermarket bumpers because you can get some pretty heavy duty ones for that kind of coin, either way good luck! @breezyxm
Thank you friend. I put the numbers together and sent it to my husband. He agrees we need to just keep looking for someone selling
Sponsored