Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Bronco Badlands Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a great solution. Curious if there is any rattling issues?
Any M2M partners out there that can give the 5% discount or Vet discount? 🤠
I have a squeaking issue when it's loaded. I haven't figured it out yet. No noise when the tray is empty, except over a good bump. I think that is expected though. I have a noise that is like Styrofoam inside of a box when you are trying to pull it out. Super annoying.
Sponsored

Smalltomato

Badlands
First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a squeaking issue when it's loaded. I haven't figured it out yet. No noise when the tray is empty, except over a good bump. I think that is expected though. I have a noise that is like Styrofoam inside of a box when you are trying to pull it out. Super annoying.
I had the same thing but it only happened when the shelf was pushed as far as it would go toward the passenger side. Not sure if yours is the same.

OP
OP
Mountains2Metal

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have the SSV works speaker pods and can confirm that this fits with them?
I do! Works with the large speaker version of our attic shelf.

Bikes&Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can confirm it works with a JTOP. Brackets go underneath the top nicely. You may want to replace the bolts. They are hex head. I can see potential wear long term. I plan to swap mine out.
Great, thanks!

Sponsored

Night Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch / Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I saw this, I realized it would be a nice addition, so I ordered one. Installation was fairly easy, but I did need to manually bend the right side bracket a little. No matter what I did, before the slight bend, it would not latch. Since the parts looked straight, my guess is that is wasn't the product, but the Bronco possibly having a slight difference in it from the factory. Nevertheless, after I applied a slight bend, it latched perfectly. I did add a few wraps of electrical tape to the latch pins to deaden rattles and then added felt tape to the sides of the tray to prevent another possible rattle if the tray came into contact with the brackets. I'm super picky about rattles and that's all on me. Having said that, the attic is a very nice addition to Night Horse and I highly recommend it.

Ford Bronco Mountains2Metal's New Flip Down Attic Shelf IMG_20240608_184344
Ford Bronco Mountains2Metal's New Flip Down Attic Shelf IMG_20240608_184351
Ford Bronco Mountains2Metal's New Flip Down Attic Shelf IMG_20240608_184353
Ford Bronco Mountains2Metal's New Flip Down Attic Shelf IMG_20240608_184401

TerryB

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Badlands Sasquatch, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to get some opinions from those who have installed it in regards to the sturdiness. Watching videos of opening and closing it seems to be kind of flimsy. Like they should have added another horizontal bar across it to stiffen the platform.

Night Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch / Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to get some opinions from those who have installed it in regards to the sturdiness. Watching videos of opening and closing it seems to be kind of flimsy. Like they should have added another horizontal bar across it to stiffen the platform.
It does flex if one side is dropped. However, I ditched the carabiner clips they provide and just reach up and use my middle fingers to release the latches while holding the tray with both hands. It then lowers down easier in one fluid motion. It's easier, to me, than using the carabiner clips. I shut it the same way, with both hands and it latches fine.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is sturdy, no worries there.
It does rattle a bit on bounces but I recommend