Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t had a chance to put mine on the bronco but it doesn’t look like the tabs are very long at all.
If you were in the bad batch, they would have reached out to you by now.
Sponsored

granger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if you can still fit the doors in the back if you have molle bags installed?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just placed my order. Thank you!!!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the trick:
Finally got around to putting my table together -- realized I got a bad batch of hardware ☹

Should I DM you or reach out via email? All my bolts are correct, I have a few extra washers, but I'm missing one latch and two 5-40 lock nuts. I also got one of the latch receivers instead of the other latch it seems.

edit: sent an email to your [email protected] address -- wasn't able to lookup my order number on your site directly for some reason, but looking forward to installing the table once the hardware comes in!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t have a Bronco to put it in yet lol but if you give them a call, they should know if you’re included in that affected batch
Yeah they were quick in the response and even sent me a video on how to do it . I’ll try it out

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there any forum discount code I missed? I’m interested, but $280 is too high for my budget for a swing table as awesome as this thing probably is.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any forum discount code I missed? I’m interested, but $280 is too high for my budget for a swing table as awesome as this thing probably is.
We do not have any discounts or sales available at this time. Trying to hold pricing while materials and labor are skyrocketing.

kypt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what did you end up doing with the dremel? My tabs not going in.
I removed the black coating down to bare metal on the tabs. Even after that they barely fit. I can see a bit of bare metal after it’s assembled, but I’m going to just throw some black paint on there and it won’t be noticeable anymore.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uh oh, somebody try to stop @Tricky Dick , now that he has his ride that wallet will be smoking for months. Congrats again Dick. While you are at it you might as well hit up Matt at BuiltRight for the rear cargo Molles that will start shipping in a few weeks and don't forget JCR's pre-runner bar. Oh, er, is that me I am talking about. Never mind forget everything I just said.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Uh oh, somebody try to stop @Tricky Dick , now that he has his ride that wallet will be smoking for months. Congrats again Dick. While you are at it you might as well hit up Matt at BuiltRight for the rear cargo Molles that will start shipping in a few weeks and don't forget JCR's pre-runner bar. Oh, er, is that me I am talking about. Never mind forget everything I just said.
Or JCR rear window molles ;)

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's so bad. I want new wheels right away too. And maybe door pocket molles. And and and...

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's so bad. I want new wheels right away too. And maybe door pocket molles. And and and...
I am one person you do not need to explain that too. I am still waiting for my truck and I either have or have on order just about every single item every single sponsor on here carries. @JcrOffroad I am waiting on my pre-runner from you guys and my wife says if I am a good boy she is ordering the table as well so don't worry I am making sure I spread the wealth (what little i have left), but if I have the cargo molles and your back window molles, my ride will look like the damn transport bus in the movie Conair, or a cop car and I can't have that.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just installed mine today. What an absolute work of art!!!

Very straightforward install with concise instructions. Quality is beyond anything I could have imagined. The packaging ensured it remained flawless in every aspect before it got to me. I have nothing but praise to speak of this product. Thanks very much for an amazing table!!!

4A36C961-01D9-4956-996B-0E6F092A5D02.jpeg

21BE6904-0E99-4E04-987C-BD3501903320.jpeg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.