Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EAE4B129-9576-495B-ACD6-4932DD1C7334.jpeg

Yes. BTW has anyone received their missing hardware? It’s been a week since I reported what I was missing.
This is perfect. Thank you!
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EAE4B129-9576-495B-ACD6-4932DD1C7334.jpeg

Yes. BTW has anyone received their missing hardware? It’s been a week since I reported what I was missing.
Yes, I received the last piece yesterday and finished the install last night! Looks great! Now to find some bags and first aid to mount on the molle.

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! PXL_20220127_002235095
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! PXL_20220127_002620072

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have an issue getting the tabletop tabs into the Molle slots?

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else find it impossible to put the tabs on the table top into the slots in the table bottom?

ETA: I got it to work, but I had to beat it into submission and use a dremel.
what did you end up doing with the dremel? My tabs not going in.

Sponsored

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what did you end up doing with the dremel? My tabs not going in.
Same challenge here. Walked away from it for the night. I think it’s just the result of the tight tolerances they spec’d to reduce rattles etc. I am planning to just grind a little material away from the top and bottom of the tab so I can just barely get it inserted and then tap it home with a mallet. This does not change my positive recommendation for the table. Every other step was easy and it’s a really nice fit and nice looking piece!

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have an issue getting the tabletop tabs into the Molle slots?
Use a pair of clamps with rubber feet or maybe with a block of wood to prevent damage. Clamp one side just to hold the table and molle together and work the other end together, use a rubber mallet if needed. Once that’s in clamp it to hold while working the first side together. As long as you kept everything lined up, the table should of easily popped into the rear slots.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same challenge here. Walked away from it for the night. I think it’s just the result of the tight tolerances they spec’d to reduce rattles etc. I am planning to just grind a little material away from the top and bottom of the tab so I can just barely get it inserted and then tap it home with a mallet. This does not change my positive recommendation for the table. Every other step was easy and it’s a really nice fit and nice looking piece!
Funny, I just ordered a Dremel Monday and got it Wednesday. I've never used one. i'm afraid I might cut the tab completely off. 😂 I might it a try though. I'm guessing I won't be using the cutting bit, right? I'll probably give @JcrOffroad a call this morning because this is the replacement Molle. The original one is so wide that the tabletop almost just sits inside of it. When your fold your molle up, does it sit flush with the rails? Mine doesn't. Thanks.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Use a pair of clamps with rubber feet or maybe with a block of wood to prevent damage. Clamp one side just to hold the table and molle together and work the other end together, use a rubber mallet if needed. Once that’s in clamp it to hold while working the first side together. As long as you kept everything lined up, the table should of easily popped into the rear slots.
Exactly what I ended up doing, clamps worked great. I also took a file to the sharp edges of the tabs so they would go into the slots a little easier, but I don't think it helped much. In the end, a screwdriver and clamps did the job.

Sponsored

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don’t need a dremel. We are making a video this morning to show you the trick. Hold tight people.
This right here is why I like to order from small local businesses who are engaged with and listen to their customers. To be fair, I had planned to contact you directly today anyway to ask about this rather than just let it stew here. Thanks for the followup!.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don’t need a dremel. We are making a video this morning to show you the trick. Hold tight people.
You are correct. I spoke to your support about an hour ago and he told me that there was pre-load so don't be afraid to apply force with the pry tool. That was the trick and the tabs popped right in. You don't need to trim. Install complete. :)
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 20220128_194445727_iOS
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 20220128_194926655_iOS
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 20220128_195005145_iOS

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks great, and almost exactly what I'm looking for. My wish list:
  • Molle grate
  • No drill installation
  • No rattle
  • Decent load capacity
  • Slide out extension for more space (may not be do-able with the tailgate extension in the way)
  • Magnetic bar across the back to hold knives and utensils out of the way. Very do-able
I'll hold out a little bit longer while I wait for more products, however, this one is looking great.

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
Never mind i tried getting the molle panel into the table surface and the tabs are not long enough. Will call on Monday!
I haven’t had a chance to put mine on the bronco but it doesn’t look like the tabs are very long at all.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t had a chance to put mine on the bronco but it doesn’t look like the tabs are very long at all.
I don’t have a Bronco to put it in yet lol but if you give them a call, they should know if you’re included in that affected batch
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.