Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting idea. I've seen carpeted enclosures mounted there but that's the first powered "under seat" sub I've seen mounted. Do you have a 2 or 4 door? Does it make a noticeable difference? I see that and would assume it rattles the tailgate to death but you must be happy with it?
I have the 4 door and no real noticeable rattles, the table is a very tight fit. If it just sat in the frame I would think it would be bad. I am not listening to any shake your teeth bass songs ether.
Sponsored

wnc_bronc0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone have issues with the fit of the molle backing. I got to the step where I need to fold it shut and adjust the rubber latches, right before you mount it to your door. it won't fold flat. it seems warped or something.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone have issues with the fit of the molle backing. I got to the step where I need to fold it shut and adjust the rubber latches, right before you mount it to your door. it won't fold flat. it seems warped or something.
The solid panel tabs may have to be coaxed into their receptive slots, the powder coating might be a little thick on the tabs but once you line them up it should work itself in….or at least that’s happened with mine and it’s fine. Love the product from JCR!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The solid panel tabs may have to be coaxed into their receptive slots, the powder coating might be a little thick on the tabs but once you line them up it should work itself in….or at least that’s happened with mine and it’s fine. Love the product from JCR!
It’s designed with a tight interference fit on purpose to minimize rattle. Watch the addendum at the end of the installation video for guidance on the step that @Cbiggs is describing, and you will get it to fit tightly and appreciate the fact that it won’t rattle after installation.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For anyone ordering this, use a 1/2" to remove the tire carrier bolts. The instructions and YouTube tutorial say 13mm but that stripped two bolts for me and 1/2" worked perfect. Thanks @JcrOffroad!

Last edited:

Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is in. It is filthy and I can't figure out where the rattles come from, but it's in. The wires tuck with a little bit of a suggestion from your hands but it's not any kind of problem. I've seen others have trouble but they go into their respective slots if you just take half a second and guide it a touch.

I wouldn't buy it again.

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 22

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 23
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Fold down molle table has been released! 24

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine did develop a slight rattle. I just added a little clear caulk in the very tight gap between the table top and frame. Not visible and solved the problem.
Sponsored