Sponsored

Mullinax Ford in Florida. $20,000 over MSRP for a OB. Also labeled with "Low upfront pricing"

OP
OP
FloridaBroncoPipeDream

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in Orlando and this is exactly why I didn't order from them. They advertise no dealer fees but wanted 10k ADM for Bronco orders. Most other dealers in the area have their normal $500-$1000 dealer fees but no added ADM. I later heard Mullinax was adding even more ADM for SAS package. When I told them I was going with a different dealer they told me I'd be in for a surprise ADM when I picked up my Bronco because everyone was doing it and they were just the only one upfront about it. Less than a year later I picked up my Bronco with no added ADM from another dealer in Orlando. Glad I avoided them.
Who did you go with? Greenway? Sun State?
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I followed the link and it's now only $5k over.

Thart89

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who did you go with? Greenway? Sun State?
Sun State. Greenway dealer fees were higher and wanted ADM. Almost went with tropical since they didnt have ADM and had lower dealer fees but they were going back and forth on what my msrp would be and didn't seem to know anything about price protection. I know someone that ended up going with tropical and he said it was a very neutral experience. Sun State wasn't the most organized and didn't always know what was going on either but they stuck to their word and I was overall happy with my experience.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can add to the list, if there is one somewhere.
Galpin Ford in Los Angeles offered to sell me a HPR 2D Badlands, for only 20K over MSRP.
A different Ford dealer local to me offered to sell me an available Raptor for 30K over MSRP.
Both '23 models, built before the Dec 16th parts removal cutoff. I passed on both, for obvious reasons.
Sponsored