Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had ordered a 2.7l BB in eruption green. Made sure not to have any of the restricted items on the build but also had rear lockers. It took way to long for me to get a build date so i decided id look for something else. I found a carbonized gray 2.3l BD with a hard top and the dealer hadnt really marked it up all that much. Got the lockers as well as skids and “rock slider” not really my preferred engine choice but im impatient and took delivery
Ford Bronco My build up till now IMG_3753

Years of waiting had finally been over. Now for the expensive part… upgrades.
i had a good list going and itll take me some time to complete the build as ill need to see whatI actually need. But for now i knew i wanted exhaust, air intake, wheels and tires, a small lift and some interior odds and ends. Once i placed my deposit and was waiting on the Vehicle to arrive I went ahead and ordered the weather tech all weather mats for the front and back and then got a cheap little cover for the back as well as the covers for the back of the seat. So weird to have a car come with no carpet anywhere, except the back of the rear seats… oh well.
Ford Bronco My build up till now IMG_3754

now it was onto the wheels and tires. It took me a little bit to choose the wheels but i was dead set on Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/Ts. Was thinking id go with 33’s… but ended up buying 34’s for wheels I ended up choosing KMC Dirty Harry six shooter in a gray color. I ordered from extremecustoms.com annnd i wouldnt really recommend them. They took about three weeks to get to me. Maybe thats standard but seemed kinda long. While i waited for those i bought the exhaust and K&N airfilter.
Ford Bronco My build up till now C8B405D4-EF3F-4AA3-8A0F-07DCC09277B1

i had a buddy help me install it. It wasn’t difficult at all except some pieces were an absolute dick head to get loose or off. Also the tube connecting to the turbo didnt come with the rubber gromets preinstalled so that was fun getting those in and staying put while we tried squeezing the appropriate parts through. In hind sight i wish i had choosen a different intake, only because id like to install a snorkel down the line. As for the exhaust when I went to install that i was missing the extension piece from the muffler to part that goes over the axel. I bought the AWE 0FG cat back exhaust. AWE was awesome and had a new piece shipped to me within a few days. So thats going on tonight. I decided to take the stag offroad and just have some fun. Well i got stuck 😂🤣
Ford Bronco My build up till now IMG_3487

The general grapplers are well pretty general in the mud. Couldnt wait for the wheels and tires to come in. Monday of this week they arrived and I went to town putting them on. They are so freakin beautiful!!
Ford Bronco My build up till now 71131728098__5C1DDFDD-0D6E-4E3A-B522-C8242A081C64
Ford Bronco My build up till now 4C7CAC3E-ED73-49E3-B508-75C70886ECD9

17”x9” 0mm offset

i had the lift (2” rough country spacer lift) done for me by a local shop. I dont have the right tools yet to do something like that. Picked it up today. I think eventually ill go up another inch but this works for now.
Ford Bronco My build up till now 71148631071__98C8E064-9CD1-409B-A8FF-6FBD29A49169

thats all for now. Ohh i forgot i got the windows tinted as well. Swapped the badge out for script and have a black horse coming for the rear. Next purchase i see coming is a metal cloak rocker to give it a bit of step and a true rocker to frame coverage. But i may also get the fab fours stubby front bumper and a winch. Just depends on what feels more important in the next couple of months. I have plans to go out to a “local” off roading spot this weekend. I bought a recovery pkg from voodoo offroad so hopefully i get in some trouble and get to use that gear and review it. Thats it for now but ill be adding more as I go!
Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice start to the project! Keep it going!

TimMcEvoy

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had ordered a 2.7l BB in eruption green. Made sure not to have any of the restricted items on the build but also had rear lockers. It took way to long for me to get a build date so i decided id look for something else. I found a carbonized gray 2.3l BD with a hard top and the dealer hadnt really marked it up all that much. Got the lockers as well as skids and “rock slider” not really my preferred engine choice but im impatient and took delivery
Ford Bronco My build up till now 71148631071__98C8E064-9CD1-409B-A8FF-6FBD29A49169

Years of waiting had finally been over. Now for the expensive part… upgrades.
i had a good list going and itll take me some time to complete the build as ill need to see whatI actually need. But for now i knew i wanted exhaust, air intake, wheels and tires, a small lift and some interior odds and ends. Once i placed my deposit and was waiting on the Vehicle to arrive I went ahead and ordered the weather tech all weather mats for the front and back and then got a cheap little cover for the back as well as the covers for the back of the seat. So weird to have a car come with no carpet anywhere, except the back of the rear seats… oh well.

now it was onto the wheels and tires. It took me a little bit to choose the wheels but i was dead set on Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/Ts. Was thinking id go with 33’s… but ended up buying 34’s for wheels I ended up choosing KMC Dirty Harry six shooter in a gray color. I ordered from extremecustoms.com annnd i wouldnt really recommend them. They took about three weeks to get to me. Maybe thats standard but seemed kinda long. While i waited for those i bought the exhaust and K&N airfilter.

i had a buddy help me install it. It wasn’t difficult at all except some pieces were an absolute dick head to get loose or off. Also the tube connecting to the turbo didnt come with the rubber gromets preinstalled so that was fun getting those in and staying put while we tried squeezing the appropriate parts through. In hind sight i wish i had choosen a different intake, only because id like to install a snorkel down the line. As for the exhaust when I went to install that i was missing the extension piece from the muffler to part that goes over the axel. I bought the AWE 0FG cat back exhaust. AWE was awesome and had a new piece shipped to me within a few days. So thats going on tonight. I decided to take the stag offroad and just have some fun. Well i got stuck 😂🤣

The general grapplers are well pretty general in the mud. Couldnt wait for the wheels and tires to come in. Monday of this week they arrived and I went to town putting them on. They are so freakin beautiful!!

17”x9” 0mm offset

i had the lift (2” rough country spacer lift) done for me by a local shop. I dont have the right tools yet to do something like that. Picked it up today. I think eventually ill go up another inch but this works for now.

thats all for now. Ohh i forgot i got the windows tinted as well. Swapped the badge out for script and have a black horse coming for the rear. Next purchase i see coming is a metal cloak rocker to give it a bit of step and a true rocker to frame coverage. But i may also get the fab fours stubby front bumper and a winch. Just depends on what feels more important in the next couple of months. I have plans to go out to a “local” off roading spot this weekend. I bought a recovery pkg from voodoo offroad so hopefully i get in some trouble and get to use that gear and review it. Thats it for now but ill be adding more as I go!
Looks awesome I was really close to getting the dirty Harry’s ass well