First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had my pinstripes done. Changed out my OB emblems for vintage Bronco chrome script emblems. Painted a new Ford base grill, installed Race Red "BRONCO" letters. Exchanged OB grill with new painted grill. Last step is to install my 17" Fifteen 52 Analog HD white wheels next month with 285/70/17's and then I'll think about top options. That will be my version of an HE.

Grill Bronco.jpg
Sponsored

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would think a wrap would be the easiest way to do the top and some of the little bits like the little guides on the fenders and the latches on the rear glass. I seem to have read somewhere that wrap does a pretty good job on the top, might be worth checking out as a cheaper alternative.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had my pinstripes done. Changed out my OB emblems for vintage Bronco chrome script emblems. Painted a new Ford base grill, installed Race Red "BRONCO" letters. Exchanged OB grill with new painted grill. Last step is to install my 17" Fifteen 52 Analog HD white wheels next month with 285/70/17's and then I'll think about top options. That will be my version of an HE.

Ford Bronco My "Heritage" build Grill Bronco
Now that, is a perfect garage-

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree with @Bonz50 wrapping is probably the best option, especially for an affordable price. i think that may be what I'm doing next with mine. Looks very good! i love the look of the painted OBX fender flairs, they look great on Heritage builds!

OP
OP
56F100

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. The retro analog wheels will tie it all together. My top is smooth, unlike earlier hard tops. Wrapping may work well on these smoother tops.

Sponsored

Adambaum

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco My "Heritage" build IMG_3582
Looks great!! I had my grille and top painted Oxford white. Top ha held up well so far (8 months). So happy I had all the aftermarket painting done.

IMG_3115.jpeg

IMG_3063.jpeg

IMG_2854.jpeg

IMG_2801.jpeg

OP
OP
56F100

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That looks great. I love the blue. Was the top the smooth MIC or textured plastic?
What did it cost to paint the top?
Sponsored