First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I found my 2023 Race Red, Roast interior, OB 2 door 2.7 by chance last month. A dealer had just taking the Bronco in exchange, from another dealer. They listed it, online, at 9 am and I bought it that morning. Finding a 2-door, 2.7 in Race Red was tough. The Bronco was in Georgia, I was in Florida. $2,500 over current 2023 MSRP sticker price. Done deal. Anyway, I have made the following mods, with Heritage, in mind.

De-badge the OB emblems
White side pinstripes
Chrome Bronco side script
Stubby antenna
Rear Ford rubber cargo mat
Front and rear Ford rubber floor mats
Race Red Bronco letters on dash
Ford base grill painted white with Ford Race Red "BRONCO" letters
17" x 8.5" Fifteen52 White Analog HD wheels and spare with 255/75/17 Kuhmo AT52 tires
RekGen front splash guards
Ford Bronco center caps that fit the Fifteen52's (Still waiting delivery) Will post pics once they arrive.

Still undecided on what to do with the top. I may wait to see if Bestop irons out some of the Trektop issues and makes one in Tan or Spice like the Jeep tops. It would go great with Race Red/Roast interior. This is a beach, on road Bronco. The first 3,500 miles have been awesome. The Bronco has been great. No issues. People stop me and ask if I restored the old Bronco!!

I want to highly recommend Fifteen52. Great people to work with. Excellent products. These wheels make this Heritage look work.

Ford Bronco My "Heritage" build. Making progress. Bronco with wheels
Sponsored

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found my 2023 Race Red, Roast interior, OB 2 door 2.7 by chance last month. A dealer had just taking the Bronco in exchange, from another dealer. They listed it, online, at 9 am and I bought it that morning. Finding a 2-door, 2.7 in Race Red was tough. The Bronco was in Georgia, I was in Florida. $2,500 over current 2023 MSRP sticker price. Done deal. Anyway, I have made the following mods, with Heritage, in mind.

De-badge the OB emblems
White side pinstripes
Stubby antenna
17" x 8.5" Fifteen52 White Analog HD wheels and spare with 255/75/17 Kuhmo AT52 tires
Ford Bronco center caps that fit the Fifteen52's (Still waiting delivery) Will post pics once they arrive.

Still undecided on what to do with the top. I may wait to see if Bestop irons out some of the Trektop issues and makes one in Tan or Spice like the Jeep tops. It would go great with Race Red/Roast interior. This is a beach, on road Bronco. The first 3,500 miles have been awesome. The Bronco has been great. No issues. People stop me and ask if I restored the old Bronco!!

I want to highly recommend Fifteen52. Great people to work with. Excellent products. These wheels make this Heritage look work.

Another great looking 2-Door! Great job.

OP
OP
56F100

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. It's a fun project.

RADRide

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

De-badge the OB emblems
White side pinstripes
Stubby antenna

looks awesome, how do you like those tires?

OP
OP
56F100

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The tires have been great. No complaints.
Sponsored