rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My mom recently sent me a box of old pictures my dad had saved. He passed away 9 years ago but this is his old bronco he had when my brother and I were little. I don't know what year it was but I remember riding in it and loving it. I'd guess this was in the late late 80's when the picture was taken as I was born in '84.

Good memories of a time long gone. I just thought y'all might enjoy seeing this bronco.
Ford Bronco My dad's old bronco PXL_20210629_000255569
Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The older that I get the more nostalgic I become. I really enjoy family holiday gatherings and telling old stories and pictures are worth a thousand words. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The older that I get the more nostalgic I become. I really enjoy family holiday gatherings and telling old stories and pictures are worth a thousand words. Thanks for sharing.
100% man. I'm 36 now with 3 little kids of my own and I'm working hard to create good memories for them like I have of times with my father.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% man. I'm 36 now with 3 little kids of my own and I'm working hard to create good memories for them like I have of times with my father.
I am sorry for you and your kids that you lost your father so young. My dad passed four years ago and my daughter had a special connection to him. They texted daily. I will not be the only one thinking of him when my daughter gets married in August.

He retired from Ford and would have loved the new Bronco.

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My mom recently sent me a box of old pictures my dad had saved. He passed away 9 years ago but this is his old bronco he had when my brother and I were little. I don't know what year it was but I remember riding in it and loving it. I'd guess this was in the late late 80's when the picture was taken as I was born in '84.

Good memories of a time long gone. I just thought y'all might enjoy seeing this bronco.
Ford Bronco My dad's old bronco PXL_20210629_000255569
Wow what a beautiful rig ..and you boys are precious as can be!! Thank you for sharing!!!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Terrific pic! If it weren’t for the family bonds of the bronco, I most likely wouldn’t be still this hyped for it...
The ties that bind us...

OP
OP

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sorry for you and your kids that you lost your father so young. My dad passed four years ago and my daughter had a special connection to him. They texted daily. I will not be the only one thinking of him when my daughter gets married in August.

He retired from Ford and would have loved the new Bronco.
It's hard losing a parent, my dad and I talked on the phone at least 2-3 times a week. I think about him every day but especially this time of year. He'd have been 61 today. My mom says talking to me is like talking to my dad though so I guess I've done a good job of mirroring my role model, hahaha.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That old AZ lottery gold miner sun shield brings back memories. I grew up in Tucson where that picture was taken. Redington pass, where I used to 4 wheel, is behind the truck where the Catalina and Rincon mountains meet. The parking lot looks familiar, maybe one of the businesses off 22nd St.

This pic was taken on Charouleau Gap trail (NW Tucson) in about 2003.
Ford Bronco My dad's old bronco 618F5E50-41C2-4BFA-B073-C75F6AD6587A

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Beautiful rig, cute pic!

Sponsored

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am with you both, 35 here with a 2 year old, and 1 on the way. My grandpa passed away last week and I am grateful for this last Year with him telling me all his old stories. For the funeral we went through old pictures to display at the wake… memories are priceless.

I found a picture of me and my old man standing in front of his new 91’ white Ford Bronco. Lots of great memories cruising with pops and listening to Boston, ELO, Styx, and the Beatles. Life seemed much simpler back then!

Hoping my kiddos cherish memories with their old man!

OP
OP

rand442002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That old AZ lottery gold miner sun shield brings back memories. I grew up in Tucson where that picture was taken. Redington pass, where I used to 4 wheel, is behind the truck where the Catalina and Rincon mountains meet. The parking lot looks familiar, maybe one of the businesses off 22nd St.

This pic was taken on Charouleau Gap trail (NW Tucson) in about 2003.
I don't know exactly where in Tucson but that is where we lived when this picture was taken. It's awesome what people recognize from a 30+ year old photo.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice and great pic! 67' model?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nostalgia is 1000000% my motivation behind buying one.
Old man had an 87 and it blew my mind growing up, never getting stuck in mud, and once pulling out our stuck non 4x4 Diesel F350 once, tires smoking but we got it out.
Sponsored