Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I FINALLY received my built and shipped emails this past weekend! 😍πŸ₯³πŸ€˜πŸŽπŸ»πŸŽ† Then today I received the production line picture from Ford. Pretty cool they are doing that, I thought maybe I wouldn't get one since I technically already went through the production line back in August.

Should I be concerned that my roof rack is not on my Bronco in the production line picture? I don't believe this is a DIO so it should be on there. It has been sitting at dirt mountain for a few months awaiting MIC 2.0. Maybe they took the roof rack off to replace the MIC, and it gets put back on after it leaves the production line? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Really hoping they didn't just forget to put it back on and shipped it without the rack! If it did ship without the roof rack, at least I'll have my Bronco and will gladly drive it around while I wait for the dealership to get the rack for me.

Ford Bronco My Production Line Picture is Wrong JulzBronco

Black Diamond, 2DR, Area 51, 2.3L, Mid, 4A, Roof Rack(?)
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜20 Explorer ST, β€˜19 GT350, β€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Roof racks and other accessories are installed in a different building. So that is totally normal. It will be moved there after it rolls off the line

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been posted several times that the roof rack is installed in a different shop.

OP
OP
Julz670

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the responses guys. I thought I remembered seeing that those things are installed in a different area, I just wasn't sure if that process changes at all for ones built and moved to dirt mountain. I'm actually surprised it even went back to the production line for MIC 2.0, I assumed it would just get done somewhere else rather than send it down the line again.

OP
OP
Julz670

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's been posted several times that the roof rack is installed in a different shop.
Translation: Use the search function... I know, I know... I guess I was searching the wrong terms.
Sponsored