First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow I really like the way that looks. I may have to find a way to do something like that.

Thanks for the idea and congrats on how it came out, looks amazing!
Sponsored

Reidt131

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I finally got my "Heritage" grill painted and installed as well as painting the trail sight deletes. I have a set of BRONCO letters painted iconic silver if I wish to swap them out and the trail sight deletes are only 3 bolts so they cam be swapped out when I need the!!! Overall I'm very satisfied with the way things turned out.

20230811_190845.jpg

20230811_161228.jpg

20230811_161151.jpg

20230811_161605.jpg

20230811_161613.jpg

20230811_161622.jpg
Man that looks sharp! The blackout on the turn signal cover cleans up the front end nicely.

I wonder about getting a Black Diamond grill and painting the surround but leaving the center unpainted so that the MIC black tanks most of the rock chips.

ICEMAN1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered grill off Ebay came white, had my local painter fill in all the holes in the middle and paint 2 tone. Got the letters from Vasher design on Etsy. The headlights are basic Black Diamond stock non signature headlights.
Question for the grille you purchased from eBay was it a universal fit? I have a badlands and I’m considering swapping to a more retro style grille but read that it requires extra OEM parts to get proper fitment. I was looking at the IAG version with the Vasher letters.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Question for the grille you purchased from eBay was it a universal fit? I have a badlands and I’m considering swapping to a more retro style grille but read that it requires extra OEM parts to get proper fitment. I was looking at the IAG version with the Vasher letters.
Like this? @Bigred86
Ford Bronco My version of the "Heritage edition grill" 1716524057960-eo

Last edited:
OP
OP
Smitty1979

Smitty1979

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F-100, 2016 F150, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are all universal and every aftermarket grill requires unbolting and re using a center backing piece from your oem grill. These are all Chinese made grills Xipex from Amazon originally that were just bought by IAG and other companies and marked up. When I bought mine it was $200, now they are double I see. No one else produced one, but if you look up "Delfab Bronco" he was the first to have one. I was in talks with the builder of that one "made in the USA" about mass producing them for a year but he couldn't get a printer going large enough out of his garage...
Sponsored