Sponsored

My Wifes Outer Banks arrives in fashion!!

OP
OP

Bklewis77

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Limited Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations, looks great, and I have a very similar story except I wound up getting my wife a new Explorer. Coincidentally it also happens to be in Rapid Red!

IMG_20211012_104443508_HDR.jpg
Love it, she really wanted an Explorer, but all the hype of the Bronco was too much to resist.
Sponsored

Danzer

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats to you both. The Outer Banks we bought is also the wife's car. Our only regret was not getting the Sasquatch package you're a smart man for doing that. We'll get bigger tires and leveling kit to improve the stance so that'll help ease the pain. We just picked ours up Tuesday and everyone is stopping her where ever she goes.

OP
OP

Bklewis77

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lookin good. Congrats on making the rapid red deadline.
That was our Exact thought. We switched from an Area 51 Badlands. Saw the color on the new F-150 and loved it.

OP
OP

Bklewis77

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to you both. The Outer Banks we bought is also the wife's car. Our only regret was not getting the Sasquatch package you're a smart man for doing that. We'll get bigger tires and leveling kit to improve the stance so that'll help ease the pain. We just picked ours up Tuesday and everyone is stopping her where ever she goes.
Aww man! That is amazing!! And your wife's new stardom I'm sure will take some getting used to. Not sure mine is ready for it.

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats. Awesome story and sweet looking rig. Adding another Sasquatch to the Dallas area! Hope to see you on the road.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol, we did the same (switch to RR from A51).

We've settled on hot pepper red now but aren't as enthusiastic as before

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well done!! You and your wife are blessed to have each other!! I love these little stories that make me smile and feel good about humanity, if just for a little while.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
On Tuesday I got the call that I'd been waiting for for over a year. My Bronco had finally arrived. What makes this a really special purchase is that it is not for me, but for my very deserving wife, who has not had a new car since her 2009 Ford Edge.

About 2 months ago, we had to put that 12 year old Edge up for sale to complete a film project we had been working on for the last 3 years. So we have been sharing an F-150.

Over the 12 years, whenever there was a car to be bought (and there have been 4 or 5 of them, they've all been mine) she is such a selfless person, that I knew I had to get her something special. Something she would enjoy driving in every day. At the last minute we changed from a Badlands to this Outer Banks and we are beyond happy with the decision. She can actually climb in it (steps). And we just liked the appearance package on this one a little better. No serious off roading (rock climbing) for either of us, but it's so nice to know that we can.

The Sasquatch package really takes this thing to another level. She's been getting thumbs up and smiles and photos everywhere this vehicle takes her and that will take some getting used to.

I'll post driving impressions as I have it more, but it truly feels like your piloting something special. The stance, the road presence is undeniable.

The noise from the soft top is our only complaint as it sounds like your windows are down even when the vehicle is sitting still as you hear everything. Can't wait to get our hands on the hard top.

As an owner of a 2021 F-150, this drives more like a truck than it does and that's not a bad thing. The radio is great. I have no complaints there. And the interior is really nicely done in Outer Banks trim with the Ebony Roast.

We ordered 2 Broncos just in case to make sure we got built. The other is a Badlands. I'm so impressed with this truck, I may let my new Limited Powerboost go when it comes in next month.

As others have said and I can now say...it's worth the wait if you have one coming!! Hang on!

Cheers!

20211109_181640.jpg

20211109_173326.jpg

20211110_085300.jpg

20211109_173353.jpg

20211109_160811.jpg
Congrats Brandon! The red is such a great color. It's so awesome to see your wife smiling in front of her new Bronco, enjoy!

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. I love the stance and the lines absolutely beautiful. The Broncos nice too.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bklewis77

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She's blushing. Hey you took my line! 😁

OP
OP

Bklewis77

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much making my wife's 1st ever built to order" vehicle an amazing one! She is in love all over again.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats Ms. BKLEWIS77, remember it's perfectly acceptable to hide the keys from your spouse for the first couple years!!!

#MINES

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I love the red OBX, and your wife looks really happy. It's cool you bought this for her. "For her"... Riiiiiight. 😂
Reminds me of the episode where Fred Flintstone didn't know what to get Wilma for her birthday. Suddenly he had a bright idea and bought her a bowling ball. Upon receiving it, she said, "Fred, you know I don't bowl." Fred pretended to be surprised, and finally said, "well can I use it?"

50FB8565-CC6E-4DE6-9EA0-88274DFB56BE.png

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You're a good man Brandon. The smile on your wife's face says it all. Congratulations, and enjoy the ride.
Sponsored