First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called the Bronco Marketing Hotline. My 22' 4D BL SAS HT W/ hitch is now officially 'Unscheduled-clean' and they said it should be scheduled this week or next!!!
If you're curious about yours call the hotline and ask for Bronco Order Update. They said call every week to check because things are changing rapidly.
Hotline# 1-800-334-4375

I ordered 3/7/22 on last day for MY22 with Rich Ford because another dealer (Power Ford) finally admitted they lost my order. I’ll be over the moon if this comes in for 2022.
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are such liars.

There will be no scheduling until the third Thursday of August.
Based on? last I saw no scheduling week of 8/1. Unless you're thinking of Order banks not scheduling?

I just called the Bronco Marketing Hotline. My 22' 4D BL SAS HT W/ hitch is now officially 'Unscheduled-clean' and they said it should be scheduled this week or next!!!
If you're curious about yours call the hotline and ask for Bronco Order Update. They said call every week to check because things are changing rapidly.
Hotline# 1-800-334-4375

I ordered 3/7/22 on last day for MY22 with Rich Ford because another dealer (Power Ford) finally admitted they lost my order. I’ll be over the moon if this comes in for 2022.
So the're saying ...by September? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are such liars.

There will be no scheduling until the third Thursday of August.
Many have been scheduled during weeks when Ford says "no scheduling"

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sure Ford wants ever 100,000 people who is still waiting for a Bronco they ordered to call there hotline ever week.
Yea, but they could avoid that by sending out an email, once every what, 6 or 8 months, which would beat never.

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What well the email say ,we don't know when we build your Bronco and stay pumped
Something would be better than nothing. Our dealers know nothing the helpline knows nothing its impossible to get any idea to when we will actually see our build put through. and nothing is making sense especially when I see this guy supposedly get his build before mine even though I reserved and ordered earlier with the same build type. its extremely frustrating.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My order status was unscheduled-clean for about 17 months....

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unscheduled clean status for me as well. Ordered 02/01/22. I doubt they will produce and deliver now there's only 2 months left though.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, based on any of my conversations with them they seem to let on to knowing no more than you can find out online. I think anything that comes out above and beyond that of the MARKETING DEPT is speculation on their part. Just conjecture on mine. I can call and they will tell me unscheduled clean, and if I ask if it will be built ( as a intentional hardball Q) , they just say talk to your dealer.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol...they don't know if you're going to be scheduled. They were just stringing you along. In all honesty if you're a non res holder with the constraints you listed then that's proof positive of how screwed up the system is.

OP
OP
Cogentfire

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol...they don't know if you're going to be scheduled. They were just stringing you along. In all honesty if you're a non res holder with the constraints you listed then that's proof positive of how screwed up the system is.
Maybe you’re right. My dealer is getting Bronco builds scheduled by the dozen right now. They are a larger dealer with excellent customer satisfaction ratings so maybe they are getting max allocations…? This whole impacts from the pandemic are likely lifting. FYI, my dealer told me to add the tow hitch back because they are getting builds scheduled with tow.

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe you’re right. My dealer is getting Bronco builds scheduled by the dozen right now. They are a larger dealer with excellent customer satisfaction ratings so maybe they are getting max allocations…? This whole impacts from the pandemic are likely lifting. FYI, my dealer told me to add the tow hitch back because they are getting builds scheduled with tow.
I’m starting to wish I ordered with a bigger dealer. Makes me wonder if there is a way to find out what the volume of a dealer is. Mine at least offered to sell at MSRP.
Sponsored