First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many of you I fell in love with the white top renders from the initial reveal. I was originally going to order a bronco day one but I went back and fourth on it because I didn't need a vehicle and they didn't offer the white painted top and silver grill as originally revealed.

I grew up with a 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser, blue with white top, as our camping vehicle and even though it was uncomfortable, didn't have AC or a good radio, I have extremely fond memories of that vehicle and the camping trips that ensued.

I saw a post about some heritage colors being tested/teased. What are the chances we get the white painted top offered in the FY23 year on the heritage edition? Plug in hybrid?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Plug-in hybrid is going to take a while. And many are expecting the Heritage Edition to finally be available for MY'23. But don't expect it to be available when the order banks open. I'm expecting it to be revealed in January with ordering availability to follow in the spring. It will likely follow the same timeline as the Everglades Edition so that the first year has abbreviated production.