Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry if this has been asked before. It's been awhile since I've been to the forum... Any idea if Ford is going to continue offering the Heritage edition next year?

When my First Edition order finally got cancelled and I gave up on a Bronco, I stopped paying attention. We bought a new RV instead and have really enjoyed it the past couple years.

I saw a heritage edition a couple months ago at the dealership. It was a total surprise! I freak'n loved it.

Anyway, I'll be in the market for a vehicle ideally in a year or two. But is this my only chance to snag a Heritage edition?

Thanks in advance.
Jack
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't think they'll be going away, however they are at a bargain price right now compared to other trims, don't know if that will hold up. Unless Ford needs to start discounting all Broncos.

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Sorry if this has been asked before. It's been awhile since I've been to the forum... Any idea if Ford is going to continue offering the Heritage edition next year?

When my First Edition order finally got cancelled and I gave up on a Bronco, I stopped paying attention. We bought a new RV instead and have really enjoyed it the past couple years.

I saw a heritage edition a couple months ago at the dealership. It was a total surprise! I freak'n loved it.

Anyway, I'll be in the market for a vehicle ideally in a year or two. But is this my only chance to snag a Heritage edition?

Thanks in advance.
Jack
11/23 I bought a Red one with 1200 miles, on consignment from a dealership. So, I didn’t get all the “Ford freebies “. I was told the previous owner ordered it, had another Bronco but wanted a truck. I like mine. It’s super fast. It handles great in the mountains, ice, snow, rain, mud. I get tons of compliments. I don’t like the look of the other bronco trims. I wanted a more classic look with slightly updated features. I don’t like all the bells and whistles so the plus edition was not appealing to me, plus they only come in 2 colors that I do not care for and it has features I do not use and it was over $100k. I was on a hunt for a red one though. I was on several lists, called several car dealerships, received alerts from used websites for the heritage model. All the dealerships here in Phoenix told me the ones advertised online were ones that people had already ordered, plus if they received one they were going to charge way over MSRP because they “can”. I drove 8 hrs out of state to pick it up. So, the next ones may be more pimped out but also more expensive. I am slowly changing features that don’t work for me. I removed the luggage rack and wish I could remove the hood tie downs. I covered the cloth blue seats with black. I like the white dash. I wish Ford would change the stereo so it comes with a basic direct aux input, it’s also fairly basic for an expensive car plus the passenger can’t change some parameters when the car is moving, and I don’t like how the transmission randomly kicks with acceleration. It’s higher than my Explorer so my older dog has to be boosted or use a ramp to get in when traveling. I bought a blow up mattress to put down in the back when traveling. If you decide to get a non heritage bronco I would suggest getting a hard top though. I’ve supplied a picture right after I got it. If that’s really what they are charging for it, that’s a good deal. I wanted to get the 2dr manual (b/c I liked the look)but I’ve owned a Broncho II back in the 90’s and having to push that seat forward to get anything in and out was ok for me when I was a teenager but not in my 40’s trying to do day to day errands. I thought it would look weird with the 4 door but it doesn’t and it’s much more room (still smaller than my explorer) and easier to maneuver and to for people to get in and out.

I hope this helps…because they are expensive… but fun lol.
Good luck.

IMG_4467.jpeg

OP
OP
SliderJack

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, the 2 door I looked at they were selling at MSRP. I'm sure it's sold by now as that was December.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SliderJack

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Geez, so I got an alert that the local dealer had gotten one in stock. It was picked up. But dang, they are pretty cool looking. Still torn between a Rubicon and Bronco though. Wife I think prefers the Rubicon and I love the look of the heritage.

Ford Bronco Heritage Edition in 2025? image_123650291.JPG

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks in advance.
Jack
Come join us over in the Heritage thread and you can read about some of the trials and tribulations we've gone thru to get our HE Broncos. The latest discussion was just what you're asking due to the issues Ford has in getting these out to new owners.

I'd say if you can find one on the lot and you're wanting one then I'd get it while you got the chance.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/
Sponsored