First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Baxter won’t beat Granger. I called and asked and they said not possible...
Sponsored

ForceXXI

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got my reservation with Hastings Ford. I've bought my last 2 vehicles from them and they did me good. They advertise that they have the lowest price around but we'll see what they can do after the b&p goes live. I might contact granger and have them give me their rock bottom price so I can take that to hastings and see if they can beat it.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've got my reservation with Hastings Ford. I've bought my last 2 vehicles from them and they did me good. They advertise that they have the lowest price around but we'll see what they can do after the b&p goes live. I might contact granger and have them give me their rock bottom price so I can take that to hastings and see if they can beat it.
You don’t need to call Granger. Their price is already on this website, no dealer fees outside of the $100 and $1000 under invoice, $1,300 if you qualify for X-plan.

ForceXXI

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You don’t need to call Granger. Their price is already on this website, no dealer fees outside of the $100 and $1000 under invoice, $1,300 if you qualify for X-plan.
I was thinking of configuring my bronco after b&p is up, then see if Granger would email me their price so I have it in writing to take to Hastings Ford. Mainly to show them that it's a legitimate deal and I'm not trying to swindle them into a better price.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking of configuring my bronco after b&p is up, then see if Granger would email me their price so I have it in writing to take to Hastings Ford. Mainly to show them that it's a legitimate deal and I'm not trying to swindle them into a better price.
Ah, gotcha! Makes sense!

Sponsored

MikeMast00

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi,

Also have a reservation at Baxter South. Who are you guys talking to over there? I had a couple texts going back and forth early, and then they dropped off.
Thanks.

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation at Baxter Ford South. I also have one at Granger. I might pull the one at Baxter Ford South because they are soup sandwich... They are clueless at that dealership.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I put my order in earlier today at Woodhouse South. I was the only FE reserved there, so that is pretty cool. They've treated my family good over the years, and they're only about 10 min. from me, so it was more of a convenience thing than a better price option, but they're sticking with MSRP with no ADM so I'm happy.

Sponsored

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with Anderson, Lincoln.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couldn't even spell the state right, geez. :rolleyes:

July 16 reservation originally with Platte Valley, they wouldn't commit to anything and didn't know anything. Switched to Wooodhouse, initial call was positive but when ordering time came couldn't get the salesman to reply or call or anything. Switched to Granger and got a call the same day. Made the decision to wait for a MY22 and get a ManSquatch so going to be another wait but to me well worth it. :cool:
Sponsored