First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone had the misfortune of having to replace their tailgate yet? My daughter was driving her two-week-old Bronco, and got rear-ended at a redlight. She was very shook up, and looked aty her Bronco and did not see any damage (the other vehicle hit the SAS spare tire). So without getting the driver's name or info (ask me how many times I have said to always do that) she came home. Of course, the tailgate was damaged, clearly evident when you took off the spare. I thought a PDR guy could fix it, due to no paint damage, he said no way, there is a heavy support inside the tailgate preventing any access. According to him, new tailgate. I am wondering if I can even buy one yet.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might try a junkyard to see if they have any wrecked Broncos that you could snag it from.

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are 2 on eBay right now. One eruption green for $1,387.92 item number 155321323166 seller partsboxworld and an antimatter blue one with tire rack, brake light, hinges, and camera for $1,995.78 or best offer. Item number 374458884599 Seller name partsboxbelton.