First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did not receive the Ford mass update email yesterday? When I log into my Ford reservation it is there - Is there anyone else who did not get it?
Ford Bronco Never got the email Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 9.41.05 AM
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did not receive the Ford mass update email yesterday? When I log into my Ford reservation it is there - Is there anyone else who did not get it?
Ford Bronco Never got the email Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 9.41.05 AM
Welcome to the insanity of this Forum. I would check your Junk inbox or Spam Folder first. My order info looks exactly like yours and I got the email.

OP
OP
MegKendrick

MegKendrick

Outer Banks
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Either you got a VIN and donā€™t know it or youā€™re getting a Subaru instead. šŸ˜
I was hoping it was the first of the two - (although I do like Subarus) but I think if I had been assigned a VIN it would show it when I log into my reservation

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I didn't receive the email either till I checked my junk email and found it. I've got a Badlands with MIC top, 2.7, Lux package and Trailer hitch who would ever thought a plastic roof and trailer hitch could cause these kind of issues. I've got access to metal fabrication shop....I think kicking out thousands of trailer receiver hitches would be a pretty simple task... To be this far along in the process and not having the roof scenario worked out is crazy....part of me says take the soft top but truly I don't want a soft top I've been down that road before with a Jeep....just say NO.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MegKendrick

MegKendrick

Outer Banks
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome to the insanity of this Forum. I would check your Junk inbox or Spam Folder first. My order info looks exactly like yours and I got the email.
Did you get the Mass email yesterday or did you get an email with a VIN? I have checked junk and clutter .....nada. It must be lost in the Bronco black hole or stuck in the Panama Canal.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Either you got a VIN and donā€™t know it or youā€™re getting a Subaru instead. šŸ˜
Hey insider... is the Baja coming back??

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...but I think if I had been assigned a VIN it would show it when I log into my reservation
When you get a VIN it does not update your account and reservation info. Instead, you get an email with a link that directs you to status updates.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you get the Mass email yesterday or did you get an email with a VIN? I have checked junk and clutter .....nada. It must be lost in the Bronco black hole or stuck in the Panama Canal.
The mass email was just Ford telling everyone they weren't commenting to giving people a build date by the end of May, I know big surprise right! No Vin until you get a build date. Which will now be random, so watch your inbox until December when they roll production to 2022 models.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping it was the first of the two - (although I do like Subarus) but I think if I had been assigned a VIN it would show it when I log into my reservation
My Ford account still shows the Black Diamond I ordered in January. I changed to a Badlands in February and I received my production email Thursday. I'm not sure what's going on with the site. Call or email your dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MegKendrick

MegKendrick

Outer Banks
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just emailed my dealer, although they have been pretty useless thus far.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you get a VIN it does not update your account and reservation info. Instead, you get an email with a link that directs you to status updates.
I was typing a reply to the OP and then saw your response. I didn't include that part in my response. You are absolutely correct.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didnā€™t get an email. Checked both inbox and junk folders. If there was a decent alternative I would be gone

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found the email in my spam box, exactly where it belonged.
Sponsored