John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi.
Just like the thread title says. The 2022 ordering site is missing the entire category for accessories.

it used to live down at the bottom of the page below equipment groups and packages.

it had some great little treasures like door sill plates with broncos on them, a rear cargo vault under the floor, etc…

Did these just disappear?
Sponsored

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The said B&P will be updated at a later date with the accessories. Probably in Q2 '22 when the Special Editions get added.

OP
OP
John Whammer

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The said B&P will be updated at a later date with the accessories. Probably in Q2 '22 when the Special Editions get added.
Will this affect our ability to order these parts? Ie if i place my order now without them, does this mean it could get built without them? Versus if I waited til they showed up and added them-to my order later?

Or do I just need to dig up the part number, and share that with my dealer? In other words is it just a website problem…

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will this affect our ability to order these parts? Ie if i place my order now without them, does this mean it could get built without them? Versus if I waited til they showed up and added them-to my order later?

Or do I just need to dig up the part number, and share that with my dealer? In other words is it just a website problem…
You can still order them. Check out the price list for MY22 at this link: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/đź“’-2022-bronco-price-list-and-order-guide-released.25011/

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked and I was able to add the accessories.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford releases Build and Price updates similar to the game Clue... You have to do some detective work and when you least expect it boom, several months later 71% of the info will be accurate on build and price...... Just like scooby doo and the mystery of why the heck they still show build and price for 2021 as well as 2022 with no real logic or instructions on how to convert my21 orders to 22 or anything that might be relevant to getting a bronco. Its starting to be annoying

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just changed my reservation into and order with Ford. Couldn't add the option of the brush guard. Does anyone know if that can be added to the new Capable bumper on a Badlands later?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just changed my reservation into and order with Ford. Couldn't add the option of the brush guard. Does anyone know if that can be added to the new Capable bumper on a Badlands later?
From what I understand, you need the HD Modular bumper to add the brush guard. No place to add it on the capable that I’ve seen.

Tdogg4774

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been sitting on the sidelines waiting so long, I cannot remember. But am I recalling correctly that FORD was "gifting" us some incentive dollars that are to be used on accessories? I don't see anything in my 2022 Order Portal, am I wrong there or how do we access that?

OP
OP
John Whammer

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been sitting on the sidelines waiting so long, I cannot remember. But am I recalling correctly that FORD was "gifting" us some incentive dollars that are to be used on accessories? I don't see anything in my 2022 Order Portal, am I wrong there or how do we access that?
make sure you read correctly. I went back and re read this email to my dissatisfaction..

E9E05B33-0C90-465D-A426-8F7770CBE118.jpeg

Sponsored

Chachi1551

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford releases Build and Price updates similar to the game Clue... You have to do some detective work and when you least expect it boom, several months later 71% of the info will be accurate on build and price...... Just like scooby doo and the mystery of why the heck they still show build and price for 2021 as well as 2022 with no real logic or instructions on how to convert my21 orders to 22 or anything that might be relevant to getting a bronco. Its starting to be annoying
Oh I love this.

Tdogg4774

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs