First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Purchased 2023 Outer Banks Edition last week. It has only been a week but I already look for any excuse to drive it. Have already gone a couple of top off, just the easy to remove panels so far, rides with kids and they love it, almost more than I do. Cant wait to start to customize it a little and make it my own.
Sponsored

Kiddo44pct

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy traverse
Your Bronco Model
Base
Purchased 2023 Outer Banks Edition last week. It has only been a week but I already look for any excuse to drive it. Have already gone a couple of top off, just the easy to remove panels so far, rides with kids and they love it, almost more than I do. Cant wait to start to customize it a little and make it my own.
Welcome and it's been 5 months for me and I still look for an excuse to drive it.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome! Yes, they are fun to drive, customize, and off-road in. I have an Outer Banks as well and am in Chandler. If you're looking for a good Bronco group to ride and hang with, join the Arizona Broncos Facebook Group.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats, Jason! We sure hope you are loving your Bronco!

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks