Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, jeeps, trucks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is here!!

Fabtech’s 5"/6" Lift Kit for the Ford Bronco is built tough with 1/4" thick steel for unbeatable strength. Designed to keep your 38" or 40" tires snug under the fenders while maintaining factory alignment, to ensure stability on any terrain. Skid plates add protection for the front differential & sway bar actuator, which means this kit is ready for adventure.

You have the option to keep the front and rear factory coilover shocks and use shock spacers or upgrade your shocks with Dirt Logic 2.5 resi coilovers. The Dirt Logic 2.5 shocks feature a stainless steel body for maximum corrosion resistance. These shocks have been extensively ride tuned over thousands of miles in various on and offroad terrain to establish the finest overall ride quality. They will provide a superior ride compared to the factory coilover shocks. The front and rear Dirt Logic 2.5 coilovers deliver a balanced ride that driver and passengers will appreciate.

More info in the link below:
https://fabtechmotorsports.com/prod...overs-rear-dirt-logic-resi-coilovers-k2395dl/

In the images below, those are a 38" tire.

k2395dl-beauty-04.jpg
k2395dl-beauty.jpg

k2395dl-beauty-02-100x100.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wish there was a Fabtech 3" I could use in addition to my ICON's 3" for 40's

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cant imagine a 5 inch lift on my 2 DR )
I have 6.5" in my 2 door.... It rides awesome..... but I only have a 2.5 inch suspension lift so there is that.

turbo_jimbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr wildtrak, zl1 1le, navigator, other stuff
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is that lift based on standard or Sasquatch height?

Muffin Top

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, MK, KK, TJ, DN
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 6.5" in my 2 door.... It rides awesome..... but I only have a 2.5 inch suspension lift so there is that.

Would you be willing to share where the other 4" come from? 8" increase in tire diameter?

I see the logic in a 2.5" suspension lift. I guess the front driveline only allows about an extra inch of downtravel? If my assumption is correct, then a 2.5" suspension lift means that resulting uptravel will be greater than downtravel.

Sponsored

Muffin Top

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, MK, KK, TJ, DN
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see how they did it. They re-position the front diff! I posted prior to checking, because in the past I've haven't seen a lift kit like this one. In the Subie space, a few people will install subframe spacers, but I don't see many people in the wild actually installing those.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would you be willing to share where the other 4" come from? 8" increase in tire diameter?

I see the logic in a 2.5" suspension lift. I guess the front driveline only allows about an extra inch of downtravel? If my assumption is correct, then a 2.5" suspension lift means that resulting uptravel will be greater than downtravel.

He's got 74Weld portals. :wink:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

74 Weld portals. With the tires I am up a little over 9.5 inches. and with the coil overs I have diminished my down travel but not dramatically.... I still have lots of down. My A arms are not horizontal but NOT significantly pointed down. Still lots of room for droop.

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I see how they did it. They re-position the front diff! I posted prior to checking, because in the past I've haven't seen a lift kit like this one. In the Subie space, a few people will install subframe spacers, but I don't see many people in the wild actually installing those.
Yes and they must be using a longer Knuckle as well. It is typical of IFS lifts. I have something similar on my truck. It allows for keeping the steering rack in the same position without putting the tie rods at a sever angle.

That is one thing to compare between different diff drop suspension lifts... The Knuckle design. I have broken a couple. (on my truck). You want to look for a robust design... Oh... and that Diff Drop can be a real rock banger... I have seen some really nice skids fabed up for those, but I have only seen custom designs.... Nothing on the aftermarket that I have seen. You may want to ask about options there.

Last edited: