First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a potential outfitter for Bronco modular storage/interiors, does anyone know who at Ford to contact for access to CAD drawings?

Thanks,
Brian
Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a potential outfitter for Bronco modular storage/interiors, does anyone know who at Ford to contact for access to CAD drawings?

Thanks,
Brian
Potential hmm..

Go on linkedin and find the interior buyers at Ford. That is the first step - however, I can tell you as someone who was a Buyer at ford. You will likely be ignored unless they are having a very good day.

OP
OP

Fezzik

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Potential hmm..

Go on linkedin and find the interior buyers at Ford. That is the first step - however, I can tell you as someone who was a Buyer at ford. You will likely be ignored unless they are having a very good day.
Thanks. Is that the case for aftermarket outfitters also? (Not looking to become a dealer installed option)

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. Is that the case for aftermarket outfitters also? (Not looking to become a dealer installed option)
Hmm I guess I am not sure if you are not dealer installed - at the end of the day, Ford holds the CAD.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Thanks,
Brian
I'm fairly certain that unless you are a big name aftermarket developer you won't get that.
For example, I'd bet Bestop has the info they need to begin developing 2 dr soft tops. But Leroy's 4x4 and Machining downtown will have to wait until they or an employee takes delivery of their own Bronco to begin development.
Basically your timing is off, you either needed an in 2 years ago, or you need to wait until you get your own.
I could very well be wrong but if I were you I'd continue developing things like materials and design, and save the dimensions for after delivery.
Sponsored