Sponsored

New Bronco Owner from Colorado! Happy to be here!

Colorado4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello guys! My name is Geoff and I live in Castle Rock, Colorado. I just bought a 2022 Wildtrak with the Sasquatch Package and I am pumped. I met another forum member off Craigslist and bought some stock takeoff rock sliders from him. His name is Jason and he told me about this forum and now I am a member!

I have been wheeling Jeeps for 12 years, Toyotas before the Jeeps and just came over to the Bronco side and I am very excited for this new rig. It was hard to let my 2016 Rubicon go but it was starting to have transmission and torque converter issues and I didnā€™t want to put any more money into it. As soon as I test drove this rig, I knew that I had to have it. We will put this Bronco through the paces and see how it holds up. I am sure it will do great! Well, I just wanted to say hello. We try to wheel as much as we can in Colorado, or at least when we donā€™t have some kids activities to go to and make 2 or 3 Moab trips every year so this Bronco is going to get as much trail time as we can throw at it. I already have a ton of questions about the Bronco and I will be reading through old posts and asking stupid questions to get everyoneā€™s help and advice.

As a memorial to my previous rigs, I am sharing some pictures of them and also a picture of my new Bronco. Every end means a new beginning! - Geoff

Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner from Colorado!  Happy to be here! 31874446784_9916f5c8b4_o

Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner from Colorado!  Happy to be here! IMG_1214
Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner from Colorado!  Happy to be here! IMG_2574
Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner from Colorado!  Happy to be here! IMG_3446
Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner from Colorado!  Happy to be here! IMG_6671
Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner from Colorado!  Happy to be here! 27073254467_7ddfe3fb33_o
Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner from Colorado!  Happy to be here! 27222408867_0a5dcab8c6_o
Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner from Colorado!  Happy to be here! 42035268692_2bb7f539b2_o
Ford Bronco New Bronco Owner from Colorado!  Happy to be here! IMG_4006
Sponsored

GRB1959

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Edge ST, 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very nice and you definitely give your vehicles a workout. Congrats on your new Bronco.

Last edited:

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Welcome to the forum OP! Congratulations on the Bronco enjoy the hell out of it.

OP
OP

Colorado4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks guys! Weā€™re taking it out here in a little bit on a trail!

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome! Looks like you get after it. Can't wait to see the Bronco in action

Sponsored

PowerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands, 07 FJ Cruiser, 04 WRX STI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I'm new here too and live pretty close to you. I just bought a 23 Badlands Sas in Area 51 about 4 weeks ago.

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome, congrats on your new Bronco, looking forward to pics of your new adventures in the Bronco. Your Rubicon adventures were looking great too!

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yo! I've watched a lot of videos on your YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@Colorado4x4

Glad to hear you switched over to the Bronco! I am in SLC but I travel to CO a few times a year - was there for 4th of July weekend. Can't wait for Black Bear Pass to open!

OP
OP

Colorado4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome! Looks like you get after it. Can't wait to see the Bronco in action
Thanks! Iā€™m very excited about this Bronco. It has so much power and is a real treat to drive on the highway! It did good on the trail today. Jason is giving me some advice on the 4WD system to avoid giving my family whiplash like I did today šŸ˜‚

Sponsored
OP
OP

Colorado4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yo! I've watched a lot of videos on your YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@Colorado4x4

Glad to hear you switched over to the Bronco! I am in SLC but I travel to CO a few times a year - was there for 4th of July weekend. Can't wait for Black Bear Pass to open!
Thatā€™s awesome! Itā€™s funny you picked out the Jeep too šŸ˜‚ Youā€™re in a great spot in SLC! We love the San Juans! Man I donā€™t know when Black Bear will open this year? I just saw they plowed Imogene to the top on one side so everything is slow opening this year. Got to fit in as much as we can before the snow starts flying again, right?

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s awesome! Itā€™s funny you picked out the Jeep too šŸ˜‚ Youā€™re in a great spot in SLC! We love the San Juans! Man I donā€™t know when Black Bear will open this year? I just saw they plowed Imogene to the top on one side so everything is slow opening this year. Got to fit in as much as we can before the snow starts flying again, right?
They are not going to plow Black Bear - they're going to let the snow melt naturally.... so who knows when it'll be drivable.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome aboard!

OP
OP

Colorado4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are not going to plow Black Bear - they're going to let the snow melt naturally.... so who knows when it'll be drivable.
I heard one of the head county dozer operators retired and they were having trouble getting operators. I didnā€™t hear this though, but I donā€™t do Facebook so itā€™s probably on there
Sponsored