JTM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've been a long time and multi wrangler owner for over 20 years. Currently been driving a 2016 JKU Rubicon with 2" MOPAR lift and Pro Comp Mt 35"s. Of course like everyone else I was very intrigued by the Bronco models from the beginning. I have already learned a ton from these forums and appreciate all of the knowledge being shared. I think the obvious observation is how sad the situation has been with people waiting for so long. Although I don't know all of the many details of why I do understand what government shutdowns have done to all kinds of industries. I am excited to have an order in for a Bronco Raptor and a signed purchase agreement with my dealer for their one 2023 Raptor allocation. Price is much closer to msrp than most anything going. I have not received an order number or a VIN number so I'm still in a stage of disbelief and doubt, yet I am super excited and filled with anticipation. I did get to test drive two different Bronco two door models. I was super impressed with the ride quality, comfort, power, line of sight, handling, and all of the included technology. So maybe it will be another year for me or maybe my months and months of research and calling several dozen dealerships asking about Raptors will pay off. Time will tell...
Sponsored

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the party... I'm also a Buckeye...

don't know how the factory tires are on the Braptor, but SAS tires are gravel magnets... invest in mudflaps sooner rather than later.

Reactions: JTM