First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got back from the dealership, and I got super lucky. Wanted an area 51, or cyber orange but would have had to wait ages. However when I was talking with them today they had 2022 Eruption Green Badlands 2 Door they are able to get me. Signed all the paperwork today and am super stoked. Fully loaded except the sasquatch package 2.7/10 speed auto. First mods are lift//level kit to fit 35" tires.

Any other suggestions for first mods?
Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Depends on what you want to do with it. Tons of info here to support whatever you're into. Take your time, read a LOT. And enjoy!

Congrats on the Bronco

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations!

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got back from the dealership, and I got super lucky. Wanted an area 51, or cyber orange but would have had to wait ages. However when I was talking with them today they had 2022 Eruption Green Badlands 2 Door they are able to get me. Signed all the paperwork today and am super stoked. Fully loaded except the sasquatch package 2.7/10 speed auto. First mods are lift//level kit to fit 35" tires.

Congrats!

When you say you signed all the paperwork, but don't end with - brought the car home today... did you take the car home today or is it on the way from the factory?

Definitely lift it and 35's, replace or wrap grille/mirrors/door handles and letters to gloss black. I have two customers who did this to their Eruption Green Bronco's and it changed it for the good.

OP
OP

Enis

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is currently on the ground in Ontario, my dealer had a vehicle to trade another dealer for the bronco. I will be getting it next week. Looking at toyo at 3 (never used these but read great reviews) or wildpeak at3 which ive had great experience with. Willing to take other options into account but they must be good in the snow.

Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is currently on the ground in Ontario, my dealer had a vehicle to trade another dealer for the bronco. I will be getting it next week. Looking at toyo at 3 (never used these but read great reviews) or wildpeak at3 which ive had great experience with. Willing to take other options into account but they must be good in the snow.
Just realized you live in Canada, in the US we technically cannot sign/sell a vehicle until it hits our dealer lot. Just weird to sign for something you haven't seen yet 😬

Congrats though!!! ATs are the way to go on Bronco, it rides so much better and most MTs(including the factories) fling rocks like crazy.

OP
OP

Enis

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure is weird, first time i bought a new car sight unseen. However my option was to wait xxx days/months/years or to get this it has everything i wanted minus a few things i can get aftermarket (roof racks, rock sliders and a safe)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congratulations on your Bronco! Cannot wait to see photos!

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
EDIT: yikes! wrong thread reply! Sorry about that!
Sponsored

Last edited: