Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just finished up the on-vehicle test fit for these. We are offering a special 50% OFF price on the first three kits ordered so we can get some additional pics for our website. All we ask is that you post here and send us a few pics of them installed on your Bronco!

2 door and 4 door available in multiple styles and colors! Door Handle holes are Pre cut for easy Install or uncut for full coverage. Door handles must be removed or graphics cut for the non pre cut kits.

Yes, I know the Wildtrak logo is under the front fender. This was a dealer vehicle and I removed the kit once the test fit was complete. We also made an adjustment to the front tip so it is not as close to the seam between the front fender and front fascia.

Please email us through the website for ordering details.

https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021-up-Ford-Bronco-Superwide-Center-Body-Graphics-p615119150

Ford Bronco New Superwide Side Stripes! IMG_3335

Ford Bronco New Superwide Side Stripes! IMG_3338
Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure about the front of that... Everything else is perfect. Top and bottom inner stripe, rear slant cut... But the front hook tip thing...

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure about the front of that... Everything else is perfect. Top and bottom inner stripe, rear slant cut... But the front hook tip thing...
This is the first layout. We will be adding different variations. Not everyone likes the exact same thing, that’s why there is vanilla and chocolate ice cream too.
Sponsored