First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really like only two parts of the Heritage Bronco. The squared off fender flares, and the Heritage side stripe. The squared off fenders aren't so easy - they are literally different fenders, as well as different flares. So that is quite a job, if you want the true Heritage/Everglades flares.

The heritage side stripe on the other hand, is a much easier install. I had Rider Graphix do the stripes in silver, and a local custom graphics shop install them (1 hour labor). I think they came out really nice.

Just a FYI...my local graphics guy said while the stripes are good vinyl, they weren't up to his 9-year vinyl standard, and could have done them less expensive in house. So just something to think about, if you do happen to have a local custom graphics place that does car/truck signs and graphics. Not knocking the Rider Graphix decal or quality at all -- for sure, it looks great and is very well done. I'm very pleased with the quality of them. I just didn't realize that local shops can do the same thing.

IMG_6177.jpeg

IMG_6176.jpeg

IMG_6175.jpeg
Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really like only two parts of the Heritage Bronco. The squared off fender flares, and the Heritage side stripe. The squared off fenders aren't so easy - they are literally different fenders, as well as different flares. So that is quite a job, if you want the true Heritage/Everglades flares.

The heritage side stripe on the other hand, is a much easier install. I had Rider Graphix do the stripes in silver, and a local custom graphics shop install them (1 hour labor). I think they came out really nice.

Just a FYI...my local graphics guy said while the stripes are good vinyl, they weren't up to his 9-year vinyl standard, and could have done them less expensive in house. So just something to think about, if you do happen to have a local custom graphics place that does car/truck signs and graphics. Not knocking the Rider Graphix decal or quality at all -- for sure, it looks great and is very well done. I'm very pleased with the quality of them. I just didn't realize that local shops can do the same thing.

Ford Bronco Heritage Bronco side stripes by Rider Graphix IMG_6175

Did Rider Graphix's put the Bronco lettering in it too? Id like to get these for my Heritage build, but on their site, where you can select custom text the font doesn't look like the classic "Bronco" font.

OP
OP
bcb1

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good but isn't that stripe meant to install within the upper crease?
Originally I thought so, but when zooming in on the picture of the red Heritage bronco that we used for reference, it is indeed right below the crease. That’s part of the reason I used a local graphics shop to install. He was really careful at trying to make it the same as the photo I had of the Heritage Bronco.

OP
OP
bcb1

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did Rider Graphix's put the Bronco lettering in it too? Id like to get these for my Heritage build, but on their site, where you can select custom text the font doesn't look like the classic "Bronco" font.
Yes, you specify the style of stripe and then choose the custom lettering option. Then let them know you want the Bronco script heritage lettering. If you contact them through email on their site, they respond quickly and are nice to work with.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bcb1

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curt, noticed you’re in Thurmont. I’m in Martinsburg. I used Davis Designs on New York Ave in Martinsburg. Tom is an outstanding guy, really friendly and very reasonable.

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Originally I thought so, but when zooming in on the picture of the red Heritage bronco that we used for reference, it is indeed right below the crease. That’s part of the reason I used a local graphics shop to install. He was really careful at trying to make it the same as the photo I had of the Heritage Bronco.
I hate to burst the bubble but the stripe is supposed to fall within the crease...not below it. I think these pictures have a better reference.
Ford Bronco Heritage Bronco side stripes by Rider Graphix 1681921957027

2023-Bronco-Heritage-Edition_Race-Red_06.jpg

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curt, noticed you’re in Thurmont. I’m in Martinsburg. I used Davis Designs on New York Ave in Martinsburg. Tom is an outstanding guy, really friendly and very reasonable.
Brad, thank you for the info on your stripes! Also thank you for the info on Davis Designs, I will check them out. Its nice to here from a person somewhat local to me!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hate to burst the bubble but the stripe is supposed to fall within the crease...not below it. I think these pictures have a better reference.
Ford Bronco Heritage Bronco side stripes by Rider Graphix 2023-Bronco-Heritage-Edition_Race-Red_06

Ford Bronco Heritage Bronco side stripes by Rider Graphix 2023-Bronco-Heritage-Edition_Race-Red_06
I was about to say the same thing. The top stripe starts at the center crease.

Ford Bronco Heritage Bronco side stripes by Rider Graphix 1682090103645

Ford Bronco Heritage Bronco side stripes by Rider Graphix 1682090253202

Sponsored

Pugsly

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did mine inside the crease. I guess I should have looked closer at the pics from the website.
Ford Bronco Heritage Bronco side stripes by Rider Graphix IMG_2577
Ford Bronco Heritage Bronco side stripes by Rider Graphix IMG_2578

nametaken

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2dr, 22 Model 3, 23 Frontier, Vanderhall
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just had them put on yesterday also, I told them to put it in the crease......I don't know if there is a right or wrong just love what you have

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Agreed... Because then it sits weird at the door handle...

Should be in or center of crease... Not below it. Because door handle. 🤷‍♂️

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The stripe itself looks great.

Why is the Bronco script on the front of the fender?