First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How was fitting the rear doors? I saw some folks had some issues. I received mine a week ago, but won't have time till this weekend to try and install them.

OP
OP

cb209

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How was the fitment? They look good!
Fitment is perfect. @JcrOffroad was smart enough to allow some wiggle room for assembly because not all Broncos are built uniform. The one downside to that is the bolts that attach the latch mechanism to the doors itself fell off while driving (because of the wiggle room, the bolts have the potential to move up and down if not secure). In my case, it didn't matter how tight I assembled the latch mechanism to the door, the two front doors disconnected from their latch. Thank God I had zip ties in my off road kit and wasn't on a busy road. The doors utilize the same bolts as the factory doors so that's very secure. Just the latch mechanisms. I'd recommend different bolts or something more secure for ease of mind. If @JcrOffroad has any tips or tricks to ensure that the latch stays on, I'm certainly open to suggestions. The overall quality of the doors themselves should be industry standard.

Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Worth every penny in my opinion!
Might need to scrounge up some more Pennie’s to get these for my two door. Holy hell it looks mean!

OP
OP

cb209

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How was fitting the rear doors? I saw some folks had some issues. I received mine a week ago, but won't have time till this weekend to try and install them.
Rear door fitting took twice as long and I have to push down a little on the door to ensure that it latches. It's not as flush as the front doors but I wouldn't necessarily call it an issue. I'm going to mess with it this weekend and see if I can get it flush.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rear door fitting took twice as long and I have to push down a little on the door to ensure that it latches. It's not as flush as the front doors but I wouldn't necessarily call it an issue. I'm going to mess with it this weekend and see if I can get it flush.
In my case, it didn't matter how tight I assembled the latch mechanism to the door, the two front doors disconnected from their latch. Thank God I had zip ties in my off road kit and wasn't on a busy road. The doors utilize the same bolts as the factory doors so that's very secure. Just the latch mechanisms. I'd recommend different bolts or something more secure for ease of mind. If @JcrOffroad has any tips or tricks to ensure that the latch stays on, I'm certainly open to suggestions. The overall quality of the doors themselves should be industry standard.
Had the same "issue" with my rear doors. The latches were at the bottom of the adjustment but they still work great. Overall I am more than satisfied with the quality of the doors. Also, try some loctite on those latch bolts if they keep coming loose on you.

Ford Bronco New Tube Doors! From Jcroffroad 1654799252183

OP
OP

cb209

Black Diamond
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had the same "issue" with my rear doors. The latches were at the bottom of the adjustment but they still work great. Overall I am more than satisfied with the quality of the doors. Also, try some loctite on those latch bolts if they keep coming loose on you.

Ford Bronco New Tube Doors! From Jcroffroad 1654799252183
This is the information I'm here for! Thanks for the advice. Also, sweet ride! I should put my fenders back on with the tube doors but I like the fender delete look with the tube doors.
Sponsored