Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sweet baby Jesus the Braptor is ugly
I understand that folks want the performance but it is seriously the worst looking bronco
The lack of doors somehow make the flares look even worse than they already did.
That's usually the way I lean but those flares....
200-1.gif
Or maybe they don't like how it looks? Lol.

I have a Raptor order and agree the angle makes the fenders look HIDEOUS. I am betting people will come around when these hit the streets.
Who cares about the tube doors when the fender flairs are like dumbo ears
Seriously, do all of you want to get banned from viewing the Braptor specific areas of the forum?

Because this is how you get banned from having access to the Braptor specific areas of the forum.

CornyWarlikeIndianpangolin-max-1mb.gif

Speaking from experience here, having wrongly said negative things about the WONDERFUL AND AMAZING looks of the SUPER COOL Braptor in the past.

Although, there's one unexpected positive which comes from being taught how to Dougie, you get fewer Braptor threads in your news feed (Just those put in the photo/video section).

I learned an important lesson about how much I love the Braptor and will only speak good things about it because I love it so much! (but please don't remove my permissions restriction, it's genuinely better not having access to the Braptor threads)

giving-you-money-fabolous.gif

@Administrator this is still enough for the daily "seed money", right? I tried to learn-up those forum folks real good!

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously, do all of you want to get banned from viewing the Braptor specific areas of the forum?

Because this is how you get banned from having access to the Braptor specific areas of the forum.

Ford Bronco Tube Doors on Bronco Raptor - first look giving-you-money-fabolous

Speaking from experience here, having wrongly said negative things about the WONDERFUL AND AMAZING looks of the SUPER COOL Braptor in the past.

Although, there's one unexpected positive which comes from being taught how to Dougie, you get fewer Braptor threads in your news feed (Just those put in the photo/video section).

I learned an important lesson about how much I love the Braptor and will only speak good things about it because I love it so much! (but please don't remove my permissions restriction, it's genuinely better not having access to the Braptor threads)

Ford Bronco Tube Doors on Bronco Raptor - first look giving-you-money-fabolous

@Administrator this is still enough for the daily "seed money", right? I tried to learn-up those forum folks real good!
This just makes me want to work harder towards that goal....

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand that folks want the performance but it is seriously the worst looking bronco
The side flares look like additional bumpers lol gotta protect that precious paint from all the jerks opening doors in mall parking lots.

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

so many salty mall crawlers up in here

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The tube doors are hideous whether on a regular Bronco or the Braptor. Until a door insert is provided by somebody to clean up the look with doors off, I'll never remove the doors.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Second, am I the only one who looks at these and sees the safety bars from an amusement park ride? Then again, maybe that's the idea...
I always thought the same. So what is the main point of tube doors? When would you really need or want them instead of just no doors?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I always thought the same. So what is the main point of tube doors? When would you really need or want them instead of just no doors?
When you are wheeling you get the open feeling without your wife or kids falling out when you’re doing stupid things. Also helps to keep arms and legs in when getting tippy and close to trees. I prefer them over going doorless in my Jeep on the street. Not sure if It’s psychological or I just want it as an arm rest

Reactions: Jdc

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like @BR0NCO said, helps keep hands and feet in the motor vehicle when getting tipsy, especially when rock crawling or through brush. Many styles also have the benefit of allowing you to attach bags/gear to them as well.

I also see that this has turned into the Braptor hate page. Honestly, it would look better if it just had some WeatherTech mud flaps on it.

Sponsored

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is only thing I can think of any time i see the raptor

Ford Bronco Tube Doors on Bronco Raptor - first look pool

Reactions: Jdc

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford need to make an actual wide body for this like they did for the F150 Raptor. Simply extending the fenders by a foot with an ugly piece of black plastic was not what people want in a $75,000-$100,000 truck. The rest of it is great but who can get past those fenders. Hell, they could have at least done them in body color.
They just need to make a full size bronco based on the f-150 raptor. Problem solved.
Sponsored