Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It maybe a good idea, but very, very few ever read rules, introduction, FAQs etc, they just jump in. Maybe they don't know about or how to search a forum? I'm sure many do, but when you see the same questions asked over and over, or people start yet another thread to ask the same thing that already has 5 threads, yes there are issues.

Poping off the latest buzz words, trying to fit people into your pre-conceived ideas, really, snobbery elitism, is that what us long time members are called now when we stick around and answer the same questions, on our own time, over and over again? There is only one owner, the Admin, the rest of us just keep hanging out trying to help people, again, all for free, all on our own time.
ahem, three lol
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey... You guys got me all scared about starting a new thread, and I'm too lazy to search... But... How come I haven't seen any Bronco commercials on network TV? Were those only for reveal night and not to be seen again until it launches?
?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Poping off the latest buzz words, trying to fit people into your pre-conceived ideas, really, snobbery elitism, is that what us long time members are called now when we stick around and answer the same questions, on our own time, over and over again? There is only one owner, the Admin, the rest of us just keep hanging out trying to help people, again, all for free, all on our own time.
Not what I was trying to do at all. The message I tried to get across was we are building a new community here. I say we because members are members that make up the community. Let's not turn this place into a hating flame war-ground that happens on so many other sites.
That is all. Not trying to call anyone anything as that is counter productive for what I hope to find here. My apologies if if read that way.
peace.gif

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Omg, I’m happy to do whatever FAQ intro y’all need but if there’s a quiz I have to pass to be approved I’ll tell ya right now I’m gonna fail. Definitely had to do some google searches since I’ve been on here to avoid being the most clueless Bronco enthusiast ever.......

Sponsored

K2Bronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Explorer, 1995 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All, I am a newbie in regards to posting in this post forum but have been lurking for years as this is the definitive place for all Bronco news....I suggest if you have questions take the time to read previous posts as most likely if the answer is known it is here ...... if not wait for it.......

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i am in favor of forced labour camps for the newbies.

K2Bronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All Good fun......... People want info....they come her for that.....no need to be sassy....some do not read before posting (unfortunate but inevitable) I think we are all her to get answers.......settle yourself.......... If you are HERE we all have a common bond .....unless of course you are trolling........if so PEACE Out!

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sure many do, but when you see the same questions asked over and over, or people start yet another thread to ask the same thing that already has 5 threads, yes there are issues.
Yeah it's frustrating answering the same question over and over, but generally I try to be helpful and give them a quick answer, and a link if I can find one quickly. It get's old but ?‍♂. However a frustrating trend is that I'll give someone answer with proof/examples on like page 2. Then at the end of the thread someone posts a completely wrong answer(with no proof), but that's what gets picked up and run with because it didn't require people to actually read the entire thread.

What really aggravates me more than anything though, is that it makes it so hard to actually talk about the fun, cool, and interesting things that get posted here because it all gets buried. Then I end up making myself look like a jacka$$ like I did in the leaked configurator thread this weekend.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All Good fun......... People want info....they come her for that.....no need to be sassy....some do not read before posting (unfortunate but inevitable) I think we are all her to get answers.......settle yourself.......... If you are HERE we all have a common bond .....unless of course you are trolling........if so PEACE Out!
Haha @BE_ is the real deal holyfield. Definitely not a troll, maybe just a little sarcastic haha. Just FYI you're gonna see several avatars with Jeeps in them, including one of our own mods. People are just showing off their rides. I'm sure in time they will be replaced with Broncos.

K2Bronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah it's frustrating answering the same question over and over, but generally I try to be helpful and give them a quick answer, and a link if I can find one quickly. It get's old but ?‍♂. However a frustrating trend is that I'll give someone answer with proof/examples on like page 2. Then at the end of the thread someone posts a completely wrong answer(with no proof), but that's what gets picked up and run with because it didn't require people to actually read the entire thread.

What really aggravates me more than anything though, is that it makes it so hard to actually talk about the fun, cool, and interesting things that get posted here because it all gets buried. Then I end up making myself look like a jacka$$ like I did in the leaked configurator thread this weekend.
Yes(agreed) I have spent years researching every scrap of info on the Bronco since they announced they were resurrecting it...My Hope was they would knock it outta the park ....but ....but..... oh wait they did!!! Now I can rejoice.......hop on the bus and enjoy hat Ford took their time to do this right.....AND.....AND ... AND appear to be still listening to what we want.......Wat more can we ask for.......?

K2Bronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha @BE_ is the real deal holyfield. Definitely not a troll, maybe just a little sarcastic haha. Just FYI you're gonna see several avatars with Jeeps in them, including one of our own mods. People are just showing off their rides. I'm sure in time they will be replaced with Broncos.
Listen...I was aware of who I was answering and I mean no harm......We all (most)come here to learn...get updated by all the breaking news on everything Bronco.....Common Bond...... Some will not read every thread.....is as is......I spend hours trying to sort through all the threads....to get to the meat and potatoes of what info we ALL want to know.....open forum and is what it is...... gotta weed through the fluff to find what we seek......ideal??? Nope......... but find another Forum that gives you this much info to argue about.......Happy Trails......
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.