Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not trying to be mean, but the amount of newbs who show up and start a new thread
Bunch of noob haters..smh

Btw @Fordboi just wanted to let you know... Still NO FORD STICKERS! FML ?

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd vote for it yes. Maybe you need 6 posts first

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I suggest new members are required to create an introductory post. They introduce themselves in that thread/subforum and then must complete the post count or whatever.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I suggest new members are required to create an introductory post. They introduce themselves in that thread/subforum and then must complete the post count or whatever.
Thank God I'm beyond noob status... I'm not so good speaking in front of people ?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Newb restrictions idea anon
There, now you can't see that I'm a NewB. This seems to be a pretty good forum here, please don't ruin it with snobbery elitism. People get exited and get lazy in that excitement & start asking questions rapid fire before taking a look around that tend to flood the forum.. Perhaps have a sticky such as Welcome all new members please check in here first & have a list of FAQ's . Some sort of boot camp as to how the site is laid out and how the search button works. I would have joined before last week if knew this site was here but with the launch there was a lot of directed traffic here which can be great for the owners & the members.

NewB out :cool:

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

imma bout to start all the threads... ???

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Newb restrictions idea anon
There, now you can't see that I'm a NewB. This seems to be a pretty good forum here, please don't ruin it with snobbery elitism. People get exited and get lazy in that excitement & start asking questions rapid fire before taking a look around that tend to flood the forum.. Perhaps have a sticky such as Welcome all new members please check in here first & have a list of FAQ's . Some sort of boot camp as to how the site is laid out and how the search button works. I would have joined before last week if knew this site was here but with the launch there was a lot of directed traffic here which can be great for the owners & the members.

most NewBs don't bother me. it's the ones that join the forum and act like they know everything. or the ones that join the forum and troll people. for example, joining and saying: "bronco will get a 5.2l v8 from the gt500. i got an email about it." then refuse to provide a screenshot or some other proof.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

anon.gif

It maybe a good idea, but very, very few ever read rules, introduction, FAQs etc, they just jump in. Maybe they don't know about or how to search a forum? I'm sure many do, but when you see the same questions asked over and over, or people start yet another thread to ask the same thing that already has 5 threads, yes there are issues.

Poping off the latest buzz words, trying to fit people into your pre-conceived ideas, really, snobbery elitism, is that what us long time members are called now when we stick around and answer the same questions, on our own time, over and over again? There is only one owner, the Admin, the rest of us just keep hanging out trying to help people, again, all for free, all on our own time.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.