Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not trying to be mean, but the amount of newbs who show up and start a new thread to ask a well answered question or complain is getting to be a problem. Does the forum software allow you to limit the ability to start a new thread until after a post or two? Just throwing it out there.
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the 10th thread already with this title...

ok, maybe not. :)

But I do agree its worth considering as a bunch fo new people are joining everyday... and we love them... but it may force them to take a little time to read.... before write...

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It should other forums I've been a part of had a post limit before you were able to start threads. It reduces clutter.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Newb restrictions idea 6CF2FA33-5386-440C-8A0C-47FB95170834

Y’all are crazy! There isn’t any problem with newbies starting threads. I mean this is this guys first post/first thread. All he did was start a thread that there is no less than 5 current threads for already. And obviously it’s an answer that is hidden to the wider public and only known about here as a classified top secret.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a newbie (but not a new thread starter). How many members does the Forum have?

BTW, I *really* appreciate all of the information contained here. I had been lurking for months before joining. God bless everyone for sharing their knowledge and opinions.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi guys,

I didn't want to scroll all the way to the first post in this thread, but I wanted to know if it's already been answered...

I read that the seats only fold down flat in the Automatic transmission, but you can only get the roof rack with the standard, but if you want 4-wheel drive you have to option the leather interior with Sasquatch?

If this is true, then I'm SO MAD AT FORD THEY READ THIS FORUM FORD ADD THE TRAILER HITCH TO THE WINCH BUMPER ON THE FLEET BRONCO WITH 37s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M cancelling my 4 First Edition pre-orders because I CAN'T BELIEVE FORD WONT LET ME SPEC MY VEHICLE BEFORE I PURCHASE IT. WAY TO GO FORD, YOU'VE OFFICIALLY LOST ANOTHER CUSTOMER TO HONDA CRV.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not trying to be mean, but the amount of newbs who show up and start a new thread to ask a well answered question or complain is getting to be a problem. Does the forum software allow you to limit the ability to start a new thread until after a post or two? Just throwing it out there.
Maybe some sticky posts with FAQ’s would be helpful.

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually thought the admins have done a great job moving “new threads” on similar topics to the relevant, existing threads.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually thought the admins have done a great job moving “new threads” on similar topics to the relevant, existing threads.
Yes they definitely have, but the problem is there are so many of them it’s hard to keep up unless the are constantly doing it.

It can change quickly, but I just did a quick glance on the first page in the general section. Half of the threads are started by first post new members with topics that already have existing threads.

But I definitely like the idea of a “Start here before you post! FAQ” type deal like @SVT_GRL said. I’m definitely willing to be part of a group that puts it together in order to bring “law and order” back to the Wild West lol.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh no. look what i posted in his thread. now i might have to explain pineapple pizza ?‍♂
Someone say Pineapple Pizza?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a newbie (but not a new thread starter). How many members does the Forum have?

BTW, I *really* appreciate all of the information contained here. I had been lurking for months before joining. God bless everyone for sharing their knowledge and opinions.
To answer your question about numbers. I don't know for sure but before the reveal I want to say the number of members was less than 1,000(Maybe even closer to 500, but I reserve the right to be wrong about both of these numbers with no penalty.)

In the week since the reveal we have now jumped up to 6,300+!!!!! members and counting. So you can definitely see and understand why there are some growing pains.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.