Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

NJDevil

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Understood. Once the order is in who knows what Ford will do. I still agree with those who think that there will be at most a 50% conversion rate for orders. With all the delays, increase in costs, folks with multiple reservations, no immediate ability for test drive in person viewing, etc. I think Ford's estimate of 75%(?) is very generous.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Understood. Once the order is in who knows what Ford will do. I still agree with those who think that there will be at most a 50% conversion rate for orders. With all the delays, increase in costs, folks with multiple reservations, no immediate ability for test drive in person viewing, etc. I think Ford's estimate of 75%(?) is very generous.
Ford's estimate is definitely generous.

Last I heard, I thought we sent something like 90 reservations to Brewster who already had about 90 (I think). Only difference is, the 90 we sent will most likely convert. The 90 they had? Well that's a crapshoot.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford's estimate is definitely generous.

Last I heard, I thought we sent something like 90 reservations to Brewster who already had about 90 (I think). Only difference is, the 90 we sent will most likely convert. The 90 they had? Well that's a crapshoot.
With having near 180 reservations, do we know brewsters initial allocation yet?

I hate that we are all essentially competing with each other for a 2021

Last edited:

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe Ford doesn't like you Masta2shits peeps... you know, all the Patriot's titles, the Bruins are just plain dirty.... and well, growing up in NJ I "used" to be a Yankees fan (like back in the 80's when I liked baseball. So that's anti- Red Sox ?
Dont listen to this guy ^^ He's just upset his state doesn't have any professional teams.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While I agree on that thought, and certainly makes sense from a planning perspective.... investors & board members DO NOT like when you over estimate and come under. And when it comes down to it, Ford is trying to please them, not us...

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

While I agree on that thought, and certainly makes sense from a planning perspective.... investors & board members DO NOT like when you over estimate and come under. And when it comes down to it, Ford is trying to please them, not us...
It really doesn’t matter to the investors/board members. They will sell 100% of production capacity.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With having near 180 reservations, do we know brewsters initial allocation yet?

I hate that we are all essentially competing with each other for a 2021
I've thought the same from the start. But to be honest, the allocation setup makes very little sense to me, or better yet the logic just isn't there.

A set # of 30% to be built as 2021's. Yet my assumption is, 30% is based on 190k reservations. About 65k-70k can be built this year (seen that number floated around the forum as well). Well, logic tells me that if 50% is the conversion rate (95k reservations), that would mean that about 74% of all reservations could be built in 2021. Then let's throw in the "delay" factor. So is it possible that if ALL Brewster reservations were NOT affected by delays that 100% of the allocation could be built? I have no clue. I don't know how Ford feels about some dealers getting 100% allocation built vs. EVERYONE gets 30% built. And I doubt Ford will ever tell us either. For me though, the price is a good deal and that's why I'm taking my chances.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It really doesn’t matter to the investors/board members. They will sell 100% of production capacity.
Exactly. Which is why the statement above doesn't really matter.

Ford is going to deliver X number of Bronco's in 2021. What Ford plans on converting has no impact on that. Or what Ford actually converts has no impact on that... (unless some crazy shit goes down, and like 90% of reservations cancel)

So whether it's 75% or 50% it matters not. Just in that, the less they convert, the better chance you or anyone who reserved before Sept 2020 has of getting one this year.

So. I guess what I'm saying is that if Ford said they plan on converting 75%, they actually probably plan on converting more than that, bc they don't want to over promise, under deliver to investors. But that conversion has no impact on MY21 deliveries.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've thought the same from the start. But to be honest, the allocation setup makes very little sense to me, or better yet the logic just isn't there.

A set # of 30% to be built as 2021's. Yet my assumption is, 30% is based on 190k reservations. About 65k-70k can be built this year (seen that number floated around the forum as well). Well, logic tells me that if 50% is the conversion rate (95k reservations), that would mean that about 74% of all reservations could be built in 2021. Then let's throw in the "delay" factor. So is it possible that if ALL Brewster reservations were NOT affected by delays that 100% of the allocation could be built? I have no clue. I don't know how Ford feels about some dealers getting 100% allocation built vs. EVERYONE gets 30% built. And I doubt Ford will ever tell us either. For me though, the price is a good deal and that's why I'm taking my chances.
I've gone through the same thought exercise as you.

I feel like Ford is being conservative with these calculations and allocations. I feel like they're accounting for the possibility of more supply chain delays or covid plant closes or just trying to show that they're over performing in the end.

30 percent seems Uber low. It just strikes me as there being something else amiss
I'm bracing myself for the worst (receiving my Bronco in 2022) and hoping for the best

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK fella's (and ladies if we have any in the group ?‍♂) I'm going to go call my salesman. I believe I have my build.... well I gotta submit before I change my mind for the 1,000th time (in the last 2 days).

Does anyone have any questions they need answered? If I can even get an answer that is.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK fella's (and ladies if we have any in the group ?‍♂) I'm going to go call my salesman. I believe I have my build.... well I gotta submit before I change my mind for the 1,000th time (in the last 2 days).

Does anyone have any questions they need answered? If I can even get an answer that is.
That was a fast 2 weeks! Absolutely the opposite of Mikey L.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Yeah find out how many initial allocations they have (before order conversion). Also find out whats their perceived reservation cut off date for 2021 deliveries are

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That was a fast 2 weeks! Absolutely the opposite of Mikey L.
If I give myself too much time, I'll never finalize this damn thing.

New question though, how the F do I save or submit my build? I log into my account, no option there. I go through B&P and only option is Reserve a Bronco or Get Updates? WTF??? :mad: :mad:
Sponsored