Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure if you got an email from your salesperson, either Peter, Chris or Shea (forget who the other person was) you can call them tomorrow and get situated....Brian called me tonight to give me the heads up that he converted my resv to an order and I should get an email update from Ford and then we can work thru the config and options. I'm gonna go up in person to do that.
Hay looks like that Brewster time machine is on a roll

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 0B297F7B-0C1A-49B1-8A55-88F80F0C24FE

:cool:(y):eek:

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody go in to Brewster Ford yet to order? How was the experience? Down payment? They push hard to sell other service plans or financing?
I'm also going on Saturday. Can't wait.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's happening..... wheels are starting to spin.........

With all this extra time on my hands due to NOT being able to place my order yesterday (which I was perfectly fine with yesterday).... Squatch is starting to creep back in to my head.

This is what happens when I have time to think.... Like what if I trade in my car?? How much will it be worth? Or maybe what if we go with a Lease? According to Ford's website that significantly lowers monthly payment. How about if I put down more money? That'll help put me where I want to be with payments...... ? ? ? ? As the saying goes "idle time is the devil's playground"

And now you can see why yesterday I wanted to be done with it! ?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you have been covered then you might be able to see something in your MyFord account.
..... wheels are starting to spin.........
Figures. Either the GOAT modes aren't working or you didn't purchase and engage the lockers...

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

With all this extra time on my hands due to NOT being able to place my order yesterday (which I was perfectly fine with yesterday).... Squatch is starting to creep back in to my head.

This is what happens when I have time to think.... Like what if I trade in my car?? How much will it be worth? Or maybe what if we go with a Lease? According to Ford's website that significantly lowers monthly payment. How about if I put down more money? That'll help put me where I want to be with payments...... ? ? ? ? As the saying goes "idle time is the devil's playground"

Yep lease always has lower monthly. But you have to treat your vehicle like a princess. Odd for an off roader

If my vehicle ends up being a my22, I'm adding about 3k in accessories to it. Its going to be another 5 months beyond when I was expecting it (5 more months of saving down payment money) so might as well fully deck it out.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep lease always has lower monthly. But you have to treat your vehicle like a princess. Odd for an off roader

If my vehicle ends up being a my22, I'm adding about 3k in accessories to it. Its going to be another 5 months beyond when I was expecting it (5 more months of saving down payment money) so might as well fully deck it out.
I heard that Tuffy is coming out with a diaper holder for the soon to be parents. :devilish: o_O

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

.... I hate you

But that'd actually be pretty cool to have a diaper holder hooked up to the molle grate ?
Should have asked: BD or BL right? Wouldn't want that with a carpeted ride.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well that line doesn't help me much. Funny thing being on an enthusiast site, you get all these people around here with wild dreams of going off road, which in and of itself, is awesome. Only problem is, I don't fit that category.

I fall into the "I've owned Broncos in the past, and I've waited far too long for them to come back". Chances are some field along my travels will look all muddy and call my name, but most likely this will just be the one vehicle that I've always loved and will be my DD.

My biggest problem is, I've always loved the look of the big tires, always had big tires. And as much as 33's look good, 35's just look that much better.

Edit: Throw in the fact all you guys getting Lux package or WildTraks, means Squatch won't really delay me, cuz you'll be pushed back anyways!!! ?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well that line doesn't help me much. Funny thing being on an enthusiast site, you get all these people around here with wild dreams of going off road, which in and of itself, is awesome. Only problem is, I don't fit that category.

I fall into the "I've owned Broncos in the past, and I've waited far too long for them to come back". Chances are some field along my travels will look all muddy and call my name, but most likely this will just be the one vehicle that I've always loved and will be my DD.

My biggest problem is, I've always loved the look of the big tires, always had big tires. And as much as 33's look good, 35's just look that much better.

Edit: Throw in the fact all you guys getting Lux package or WildTraks, means Squatch won't really delay me, cuz you'll be pushed back anyways!!! ?
No shame in that
I won't be crawling otherwise I'd be getting a badlands. And I won't be speeding down dirt roads otherwise I'd be getting a wildtrak

The obx to me, is for adventures to the great outdoors. I'm not too worried about body damage. If anything I will need more under body work or have to care to the alignment, suspensions, and replacement of tires. If you're riding your bronco like I am, then all that type of maintaining won't preclude you from going the lease route ?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you squatch BB, might as well get wildtrak with ugly interior.
Sponsored