Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

DougNE

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got to this thread too late to hop on the volume buy at Brewster. From what I've seen here seems that they have been straight forward to work with so I was thinking of moving my reservation over. I have not had the time (or brain cells) to fully understand how the allocations work. If I did move my reservation over does it potentially hurt anyone in the volume buy? ( I am *probably* in the my21 camp). I honestly don't want to cause any harm there as this tread has been very helpful. If this is an issue, was there any other dealers in the area that you had a good experience with in this process? I have my reservation at Sunshine Ford in Newburgh but they have not followed up after our initial call and did not seem happy when I was clear about not paying ADM or bogus fees. Any suggestions appreciated!

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same hahah
Same here. Dutchess County's not super close to any trails that I know of, but I'll look around and see what's available as well for people who wanna stay in NY for some reason.

Not sure why but I am anxious to get the final order confirmation from ford even though we still have four months before we find out our production date.
I'm so anxious. I got my final build sheet and my invoice from Kevin last week and I'm just JONESING for more information, even though I know I can't get any. Just tell me when it's been delivered already Ford! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got to this thread too late to hop on the volume buy at Brewster. From what I've seen here seems that they have been straight forward to work with so I was thinking of moving my reservation over. I have not had the time (or brain cells) to fully understand how the allocations work. If I did move my reservation over does it potentially hurt anyone in the volume buy? ( I am *probably* in the my21 camp). I honestly don't want to cause any harm there as this tread has been very helpful. If this is an issue, was there any other dealers in the area that you had a good experience with in this process? I have my reservation at Sunshine Ford in Newburgh but they have not followed up after our initial call and did not seem happy when I was clear about not paying ADM or bogus fees. Any suggestions appreciated!
The way I see it, if you want to move to Brewster, move to Brewster.

What you are saying is no different than if any other person out there decided to all of a sudden switch to Brewster. So my advice, is do what you feel is best for you.

As for allocation, we have no idea at the moment. And probably won't know for a bit now. Depends on what everyone orders. But in a way, your reservation could help allocation numbers by adding a confirmed order to the mix. So it kind of works both ways.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If your reservation is after 7/15: Welcome and come transfer to Brewster! We would love to have you! (y)??
If your reservation is before 7/15: What the hell are you thinking, get out of here! :mad:
:ROFLMAO::LOL:

In all seriousness, you do what you gotta do. You may have missed the initial deal but I would contact Brewster and see what you can work out, price-wise, since Brewster has been a straight shooting dealer since the beginning.

Sponsored

DougNE

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way I see it, if you want to move to Brewster, move to Brewster.

What you are saying is no different than if any other person out there decided to all of a sudden switch to Brewster. So my advice, is do what you feel is best for you.

As for allocation, we have no idea at the moment. And probably won't know for a bit now. Depends on what everyone orders. But in a way, your reservation could help allocation numbers by adding a confirmed order to the mix. So it kind of works both ways.
Thanks. I wasn't sure if this would help but good to know that it might.

If your reservation is after 7/15: Welcome and come transfer to Brewster! We would love to have you! (y)??
If your reservation is before 7/15: What the hell are you thinking, get out of here! :mad:
:ROFLMAO::LOL:

In all seriousness, you do what you gotta do. You may have missed the initial deal but I would contact Brewster and see what you can work out, price-wise, since Brewster has been a straight shooting dealer since the beginning.
Thank you. I will reach out to them later this week but fair warning I got my in on 7/14! Tbh, I am feeling agnostic on my21 or 22. The impatient voice in my head is screaming that it should have been delivered last week while the responsible voice is timidly suggesting we give Ford a little time to work out any kinks. The impatient voice usually wins.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you. I will reach out to them later this week but fair warning I got my in on 7/14! Tbh, I am feeling agnostic on my21 or 22. The impatient voice in my head is screaming that it should have been delivered last week while the responsible voice is timidly suggesting we give Ford a little time to work out any kinks. The impatient voice usually wins.
You got me beat by a day. So as long as you are getting a WildTrak with the lux package, I should be fine ?

DougNE

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You got me beat by a day. So as long as you are getting a WildTrak with the lux package, I should be fine ?
Lol, I am leaning that direction at least! Originally figured on Badlands but the Wildtrak seems to be the better package for me. Musts are the 2.7 and can't see not going Sasquatch but I know I'm going to need 5 years of depreciation to grow the stones to do any real crawling - where I'd truly need those bits from Badlands. Easy to do aftermarket. Why Lux? I've never actually used or owned a vehicle with adaptive cruise but I have often dreamed of it(often on I87). Oh and Lux to get a heated steering wheel, give me a break. Anyway, that gets it under an 60k which means I can tell my wife that it's only "around" 50. Still crazy but I haven't owned a car for less than 10 years..... I'll probably be dreaming of 31in all seasons on I87 by then.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lol, I am leaning that direction at least! Originally figured on Badlands but the Wildtrak seems to be the better package for me. Musts are the 2.7 and can't see not going Sasquatch but I know I'm going to need 5 years of depreciation to grow the stones to do any real crawling - where I'd truly need those bits from Badlands. Easy to do aftermarket. Why Lux? I've never actually used or owned a vehicle with adaptive cruise but I have often dreamed of it(often on I87). Oh and Lux to get a heated steering wheel, give me a break. Anyway, that gets it under an 60k which means I can tell my wife that it's only "around" 50. Still crazy but I haven't owned a car for less than 10 years..... I'll probably be dreaming of 31in all seasons on I87 by then.
Lux adds to the wait time (which helps me ?) It's one of the 6 deadly sins that "could" delay a build. That's all. Personally I could care less about lux. I have 3 conditions that must be met. Auto trans - cuz I could care less about working a clutch in rush hour traffic. V6 - because they don't offer a V8 and no way in hell I'd get a 4 banger (I want to be able to tow). Race Red - cuz well... Race Red. Other then that, I'm good to go. I'll get better wheels (than the Big Bend uglies) and bigger tires. Out the door around $44k ;)

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Going in Thurs to place my order.

I'm nervous. Is Cactus Gray reaaaally the color I want? I think it is. But is it really? Yes it is. But like, really?

I have commitment issues. :ROFLMAO:

Everything else I'm solid on. My build is pretty vanilla. 4 door BD, 2.3 Auto with Part Time 4x4, MIC... At least I don't have any of the 6 deadly sins, so that's a plus. Hopefully I fall within their allocations and I get it this Summer/Fall.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

gnoykdqzziaju6n2l7ctwjljqdclcwegx3mlv1jt&rid=giphy.gif

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm nervous. Is Cactus Gray reaaaally the color I want? I think it is. But is it really? Yes it is. But like, really?

tvksd7xhbvh5dcqzgllt7skvlhejuknhe3yaod8a&rid=giphy.gif

DougNE

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Everything else I'm solid on. My build is pretty vanilla. 4 door BD, 2.3 Auto with Part Time 4x4, MIC... At least I don't have any of the 6 deadly sins, so that's a plus. Hopefully I fall within their allocations and I get it this Summer/Fall.
I'd say go for it! Will never know for sure until I see it in person but Cactus Grey is still my favorite. That said.... what's your 2nd choice?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So it's come to this huh? Everyone putting women as their profile pic's to avoid abuse around here.... ?

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? SmartSelect_20210125-172854_Firefox

Unless of course it's your woman then I'm just messing.... But the abuse will continue ?

Edit: BTW let me know if that is your woman and I'll gladly delete the pic.

Edit #2: and I just read your post in the "Oh woah is me thread". You guys will do anything around here. Smh
Sponsored

Last edited: