Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah, ya know... I was wondering this same thing as I was driving around this weekend. I haven't seen one on the road yet. Not one. Ever. I've wondered when I'll start seeing them.

And, my sales dude said (yup, take that for what it's worth) his dealership has delivered ZERO broncos so far. The site lists a bunch, so maybe they're just waiting to be delivered, or are in the process of, but that's not promising at all, if true.
I haven't seen one on the road yet. I test drove one and saw two at a dealer (at different times), but that's it. If you take 10,000 vehicles (assuming that many have even been shipped, but maybe not) divided by 50 states, it's 200 per state. We have 67 counties, so using this poorly constructed analysis, that's be 3 per county... Could be hard to spot!

WHERE THE HECK IS WALDO? Lol
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, you beautiful women have been busy on here. Wife's sport is still set for 11/3 delivery.... after a March 6th order...ones built after hers, same build, are shipping no problem yet may are sitting at the plant just like the f150s in Kentucky. No information at all from ford. Has anyone had decent comms from Brewster? I have gone threw two sales guys during this process. By my own digging it's missing the "RCM" chip which isn't very important anyway 🥲.

Rant over for now.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, you beautiful women have been busy on here. Wife's sport is still set for 11/3 delivery.... after a March 6th order...ones built after hers, same build, are shipping no problem yet may are sitting at the plant just like the f150s in Kentucky. No information at all from ford. Has anyone had decent comms from Brewster? I have gone threw two sales guys during this process. By my own digging it's missing the "RCM" chip which isn't very important anyway 🥲.

Rant over for now.
Sadly, I wouldn't expect Brewster to know anything about why your Sport hasn't shipped yet. I see dealers as mostly being the middle man, once they receive the vehicle, then they sell it to you. Unless you can convince one of the salesmen to contact their regional rep and have them look into it.

Or you can call Ford directly. Sure sounds like they are more concerned with dealer stock on the Sports than they are on customer orders. Because I do see a few here and there on dealership lots. Just another example of Yay Ford 😞

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mailman dropped off my consolation poster/sticker prize today.:rolleyes:
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1627424052060

I may not see shit on Ford.com but they know I have an order.
Mine showed up this past Saturday - took it as a sign of doom. Oh well.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This poster from Ford the equivalent of a dick tease girl that will give you a hand job and then when you go for more she's like "nope"
I think it's more like the pretty girl you liked in HS that kept you in the friend zone for years, but occasionally sits on your lap to watch a movie. Excitement level peaks, you think you're getting somewhere, then her asshole BF calls and she jumps off your lap crunching your nuts and leaving you in a heap of pain. But still . . . you come back for more.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it's more like the pretty girl you liked in HS that kept you in the friend zone for years, but occasionally sits on your lap to watch a movie. Excitement level peaks, you think you're getting somewhere, then her asshole BF calls and she jumps off your lap crunching your nuts and leaving you in a heap of pain. But still . . . you come back for more.
Haha this is the experience I relate more with

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This poster from Ford the equivalent of a dick tease girl that will give you a hand job and then when you go for more she's like "nope"
well things just escalated around here.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 6021a9eef8a744a968c60a18fa9b7b77

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands