Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
~$40k private sale, I guess?

I was just on the Yukon B&P and the AT4 only comes with the 5.3 V8. Neat, but the diesel sounds more fun.
I drive frequently to NC, 1200 miles round trip. Would be interesting to do that in one of the new full size GM diesels.
Mustang GT 6-speed wouldn't be so great for a long trip, but lots of fun otherwise.
Well that's dumb. They just announced you can get the trailboss with the diesel, not sure if you are into trucks.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's getting rough out there in those other threads.
Being on this forum I now understand why on the walking dead you have to worry more about the remaining living people more than the zombies. People are freaking psycho

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's getting rough out there in those other threads.
What'd i miss. Only thread I saw currently was the 2.3 and 10spd commodity issue. They should just pause and get their shit together , then start pushing 22's out the door and give us those new paint codes and options.

PS: My wife has had her badlands sport on order confirmed since March 6th, its still sitting in the desert from what we can tell. She just received a nice pamphlet from ford telling her about the new bronco sport and that she can get 5.9% for 84 months... WTF? Cant they tell she's already waiting in line, let alone give her that shit financing offer?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What'd i miss. Only thread I saw currently was the 2.3 and 10spd commodity issue. They should just pause and get their shit together , then start pushing 22's out the door and give us those new paint codes and options.

PS: My wife has had her badlands sport on order confirmed since March 6th, its still sitting in the desert from what we can tell. She just received a nice pamphlet from ford telling her about the new bronco sport and that she can get 5.9% for 84 months... WTF? Cant they tell she's already waiting in line, let alone give her that shit financing offer?
Administrator already cleaned it up.. deleted two of my posts which weren't bad comments so He must have really tidyied up the threads with some of the worse stuff..

RE: your wifes Bronco sport-- That's just an example of one hand not knowing what the other is doing

Ford is acting like a brand new tech company

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that's dumb. They just announced you can get the trailboss with the diesel, not sure if you are into trucks.
I'm only into full size trucks and suv's when I'm traveling 10hrs on I95. Otherwise, they're too big for the trails. Since I'm limited to 1 car and my focus is on trail-riding these days, there aren't many options.
Trailboss sounds like a chevy name. I'll check it out. Most of this is pointless, because almost every new auto is scarce these days. If I can't pick it up on the lot for MSRP or under, I'm not sure I'd get it much before the Bronco. Maybe best bet is to pick up a Wrangler off the lot. It will hold it's value and be easy to sell, even if it's not a Rubicon or 'fully loaded'.
Another option I'm thinking about is trade the G in on a compact SUV for my mom, 'swap' cars then use her 'old' car as a trade in on the Bronco. Something like a Lincoln Corsair.
If I'd know it'd be well over a year waiting for the Bronco, I would done something back then. Of course with the lockdowns, it was hard to get anything done. Now that I'm *most likely* within 4 months of getting my Bronco, I just wait. Of course, I thought I was *most likely* to get my Bronco within 4 months, 4 months ago!

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Flemington!
Hmmm... My sister buys a lot from them... acts like she knows the GM well.... you ordered Race Red :love: Maybe I can swipe it out from under you 😁 Is it a V6? :unsure:

BTW, did they do anything on price for you? Last year they wouldn't talk shit. Kinda curious what you got if anything other than MSRP?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flemington!
Congrats! I'm super happy for you. 😐

I see Badlands Sasquatch. Did you option Lux?
I don't know why I keep trying to find a pattern in Bronco builds....

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hmmm... My sister buys a lot from them... acts like she knows the GM well.... you ordered Race Red :love: Maybe I can swipe it out from under you 😁 Is it a V6? :unsure:

BTW, did they do anything on price for you? Last year they wouldn't talk shit. Kinda curious what you got if anything other than MSRP?
We know it’s not a v8

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MSRP and 500 off since I bought a VW from them in 2019. And yes the 2.7