Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well that's some shit. they're going to keep doing this 1 week at a time now?
I'm thinking yes. They got ahead of themselves with scheduling before and had to move all those builds to later dates.
I think this is actually a good sign.
'22 order banks open next month, so not sure how that will work. They'll need to schedule the '21's out to Dec and everyone not scheduled (I think) will have to update their order with 'buildable' '22 options.
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm thinking yes. They got ahead of themselves with scheduling before and had to move all those builds to later dates.
'22 order banks open next month, so not sure how that will work. They'll need to schedule the '21's out to Dec and everyone not scheduled (I think) will have to update their order with 'buildable' '22 options.
Didn't there used to be a chart somewhere that showed dates for when MY21 previews/builds cut off?

I thought there was, but I'm too lazy to go look for it. Personally I think Ford should schedule ever damn week, that 2 weeks in between was bullshit. Almost as much bullshit as non-FE 4 door not being scheduled since like end of May 🤬

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish they would stop wasting everyones time and release colors, options, restrictions for 22... If we cant build what we want , They should stop wasting our time.

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't there used to be a chart somewhere that showed dates for when MY21 previews/builds cut off?

I thought there was, but I'm too lazy to go look for it. Personally I think Ford should schedule ever damn week, that 2 weeks in between was bullshit. Almost as much bullshit as non-FE 4 door not being scheduled since like end of May 🤬
I feel like there is some other stuff going on like other constraints, but that it's very convenient to blame everything on the hard tops. I'm sure the hard top issue is the main problem, but there's something else going on

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After thinking about it more, I do agree with you. Their month at a time was a bit overzealous. I think it'll be helpful to get into more of a cadence vs FE's the first week, then all else the second week, and leftovers after, etc... More of a rhythm will be helpful, for us and them. Also easier to pivot when/if things change.

However, I was hoping to see this Thursday if I'll make Sept or not. My plan was if I didn't, to switch back to a MIC and pivot to another option. However, it would seem I won't know that for definite until 9/9 when the week of 9/27 emails go out. So only 3 weeks of stress & anxiety. No biggie.

I think you're right. Anyone getting bumped into MY22 will need to resubmit their order with whatever the new builds are. Even if yours remains the same.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel like there is some other stuff going on like other constraints, but that it's very convenient to blame everything on the hard tops. I'm sure the hard top issue is the main problem, but there's something else going on
Yeah you would think that... yet with last weeks emails... I saw MOSTLY V6's (constraint)... and saw tow and lux mixed in too. So WTF?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last I read was December would begin 22 production. I don't recall the deadline for 22 orders, but IIRC, there was at least a month of 21 builds between they'd have to schedule in advance.
I wonder if they will move that up with the uncertainty of commodities. Or they'll just schedule light and fill in with low package soft tops for dealer stock.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish they would stop wasting everyones time and release colors, options, restrictions for 22... If we cant build what we want , They should stop wasting our time.
I wouldn't worry much about colors. I think that leaked color chart was for model specific colors. Colors like Rapid Red appear to be available on every Ford. I don't see them changing that.
AMB may be different, as there was rumor it was disappearing before the Bronco color chart was leaked.
We know there's a new green. Not for me.
I don't expect many big changes, but they will probably replace the FE with a different special model run, e.g. the heritage edition that people are talking about. If that has white accents, also not for me.

My guess:
Colors mostly the same, new green, replacing one existing.
Many small manufacturing changes that we won't see.
The soft top prep kit will be an up-charge after MICs are more widely available.
MSRP increase / option $$ increase.
New special edition to replace First Edition.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wouldn't worry much about colors. I think that leaked color chart was for model specific colors. Colors like Rapid Red appear to be available on every Ford. I don't see them changing that.
AMB may be different, as there was rumor it was disappearing before the Bronco color chart was leaked.
We know there's a new green. Not for me.
I don't expect many big changes, but they will probably replace the FE with a different special model run, e.g. the heritage edition that people are talking about. If that has white accents, also not for me.

My guess:
Colors mostly the same, new green, replacing one existing.
Many small manufacturing changes that we won't see.
The soft top prep kit will be an up-charge after MICs are more widely available.
MSRP increase / option $$ increase.
New special edition to replace First Edition.
The biggest issues I've been reading with colors are ....

All rumors of course
No AMB (which for some ungodly reason people like that stupid color)
No Velocity Blue (which is my Base Squatch color because the assholes won't give me Race Red on a Base 🤬 🤬)
That no VB kinda forces me into Rapid Red... which I could live with, but now I gotta pay more... WTF?

I'm sure they'll have a heritage edition, which white grill and white door handles that I've seen so far don't look that great.
As for new shit on MY22, I wouldn't expect anything exciting.. Unless they plan on releasing the other 150 accessories that they haven't seemed to have released yet.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The biggest issues I've been reading with colors are ....

All rumors of course
No AMB (which for some ungodly reason people like that stupid color)
No Velocity Blue (which is my Base Squatch color because the assholes won't give me Race Red on a Base 🤬 🤬)
That no VB kinda forces me into Rapid Red... which I could live with, but now I gotta pay more... WTF?

I'm sure they'll have a heritage edition, which white grill and white door handles that I've seen so far don't look that great.
As for new shit on MY22, I wouldn't expect anything exciting.. Unless they plan on releasing the other 150 accessories that they haven't seemed to have released yet.
Velocity Blue is awesome. I think it will be safe.
I keep looking at VB Broncos. One of my favorite colors.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah you would think that... yet with last weeks emails... I saw MOSTLY V6's (constraint)... and saw tow and lux mixed in too. So WTF?
Well, they need to use up what what they currently have. Sure those are constraints, but they still have some. Unlike the MIC, where they now have NONE. So cars with that stuff will still get built. It's just once they get to the last 35in tire (or whatever the constraint is for SAS) they'll go, "hmm, we don't have any tires left, but we can still make some Broncos. Oh what do we have here? a Black Diamond that needs to be built? In Cactus Gray, with a soft top & mid package? we have all those parts, let's build that." 😁