Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco financing...I opened an account with PenFed.org which has 1.99% on up to 60 months. It even works for refinancing a 2021 where you got a sh*tty rate to begin with (still bitter). So I'll be dropping Citizens and switching. You have to open an account ($10 deposit) and the system is pretty archaic, but it works.

I had never heard of Pen Fed, but they're the 3rd largest credit union in the US.

My daughter's bday is in 10 days...my wife bought over 100 rubber ducks for one of the games. Any leftover ducks will be left on any Bronco I see.
I was going to shop around for credit unions once I knew my Bronco was built. Thanks for the info. I'll look around for a branch
Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I call it litter...

🤮

Edit 3: Better pic to stay on 'topic'. No underhanded disrespect meant by the other pic. I seriously did not read the message.

1631126113599.png
I don’t really want some rando’s grubby hands touching my property just because they want attention.

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was going to shop around for credit unions once I knew my Bronco was built. Thanks for the info. I'll look around for a branch
walk in with some offers from other banks. The dealership is more likely to try to beat it since they get money for having financing through the dealership. If you walk in with nothing they will just bend you over the table and have their way with you 😅

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends on your point of view. I personally would not like this.
But I understand how others would feel different.
Wow. Just read your response after reading the post from @acnp2022 before (not immediately connecting that you were replying to something completely different!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
walk in with some offers from other banks. The dealership is more likely to try to beat it since they get money for having financing through the dealership. If you walk in with nothing they will just bend you over the table and have their way with you 😅
Yeah. That's my plan. Minus the actually having other offers. Haha

My credit score is over 800, they'll match, beat anything I want. So if you guys are telling me 1.99% is out there I'll tell them I have a 1.99 and they'll match it. But I'll wait to see what they come back with first. Then I'll say I can do better somewhere else, go do better, and then if they still don't come back with lower or at 1.99 then I'll start dropping numbers.

Will dealerships work with you ahead of time on this? Or do you think I need to wait until the car is physically present?

I feel like once we have a delivery date and we're within like 7 days of that, we should be able to start figuring this out.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

My credit score is over 800, they'll match, beat anything I want. So if you guys are telling me 1.99% is out there I'll tell them I have a 1.99 and they'll match it. But I'll wait to see what they come back with first. Then I'll say I can do better somewhere else, go do better, and then if they still don't come back with lower or at 1.99 then I'll start dropping numbers.

Will dealerships work with you ahead of time on this? Or do you think I need to wait until the car is physically present?

I feel like once we have a delivery date and we're within like 7 days of that, we should be able to start figuring this out.
So what I planned to do was get the pre approval letter first from a credit union, then walk into the dealership with it in hand. That's where the negotiating power is. Especially since I'm traveling across 2 states to get my bronco... I'm not gonna want to go, leave, then come back again

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealers probably won't do anything till the bronco is at least shipped. I think whatever financing deal you get is good for a month.

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also opened up an account at Penn Fed in early august, thinking my Bronco with a build date of 7/21 was coming soon before all the MIC drama. They mailed me a check within 3 days, was really easy, filled out app online, then spoke to someone after they reviewed for 5 minutes and it was all good.

But now I have a check that is only good through early November, so hoping that will give me enough time.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also opened up an account at Penn Fed in early august, thinking my Bronco with a build date of 7/21 was coming soon before all the MIC drama. They mailed me a check within 3 days, was really easy, filled out app online, then spoke to someone after they reviewed for 5 minutes and it was all good.

But now I have a check that is only good through early November, so hoping that will give me enough time.
I'm sure the dealership would cash it for you :)

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, this just happened...

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1631152919748

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1631153950658

Last edited:

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me personally, it's the winter. I do a lot of snowboarding. I'd really like to have roof rails. So I can put a snowboard rack up there. I was also planning on buying a roof bike rack, but I'll probably just stick with the after market hitch for that.

I wasn't even slightly interested in the soft top, but now that I have it (or one day will) I will utilize it. I can see myself in the spring switching over to the soft top for the summer. But then switching back to a hardtop in late fall for the winter. Now that I have that option.

Oh, and space. We'll likely go to OBX again. No way I fit my family of 5 (2 kids, 1 dog) and all our beach crap in the bronco. I need that roof top space for a cargo holder. And no. I'm not driving down 2 cars, nor am I towing the bronco behind my Tahoe (all things I've considered, lol)
I'm with you (but skiing instead of snowboarding). I've got a Yakima Skybox and looking forward to using both in the winter and to OBX. I got the roof rails for that reason as well.

Yeah, there's no way I'm using the soft top in the winter. The top seems really easy to remove and to PowPow's point, a softie can always be used in the summer.

BroncoPA65

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Fords & VW's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealers probably won't do anything till the bronco is at least shipped. I think whatever financing deal you get is good for a month.
My dealer told me to wait because of this MIC debacle and so that the credit check didn't happen multiple times etc. That was back in early August, but now it's built and stuck, so it was good to wait anyway.

I'm not doing anything with it until I get better timing from someone.

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, this just happened...

1631152919748.png

1631153950658.png
That is awesome. What do those dates mean exactly below the tracker?

No built email for me or movement on the pizza tracker, but I do have a boatload of lines when I check the modules now :)
When did your modules populate compared to your built email and movement on the tracker?
Sponsored

Last edited: