Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up my Bronco today from Brewster Ford. Everything on their end went great. Shea and I had done most of what was needed ahead of time so was in and out of there super fast. Mike in finance didnt push any extras on me - he did walk through extended warranty which i declined (flood ford ESP is MUCH cheaper). I told them last week I had a loan from PenFed for 1.99% - he asked if he could try to beat and he did (got 1.6%). Was happy to give them the business. The only issue - not Brewster‘s fault - was that the bezel around my screen was the 8inch bezel (but its a 12 inch screen) so it’s cutting off the screen. Will need to bring it back to get that fixed when the part comes in (another great job by the quality inspectors at Ford) … and i noticed the rear driver side window Is not closing properly so will have them look at that too (if i go down and up in the window It corrects it). Separately, i had given them a shot on my Audi for trade in and they offered me 16K earlier this year …. Was able to sell it to Carvana for 22k … carvana was amazing, super easy….
2BE67787-DE55-4558-97CB-BCDCEE86CC96.jpeg
My Brewster sales guy has been ghosting me. Makes me feel anxious but also sad because I'm about to fork over 50k.... Wonder if it's because I email him too much, or he was busy drooling all over your absolutely gorgeous first edition

Last edited:

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They said there will be 2 wider versions coming, a 5" and an 8"

The 5" is the same width as the Squatch fender and flare. 😁
Sweet. Wonder how different the gloss white will be from my bronco white

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only issue - not Brewster‘s fault - was that the bezel around my screen was the 8inch bezel (but its a 12 inch screen) so it’s cutting off the screen. Will need to bring it back to get that fixed when the part comes in (another great job by the quality inspectors at Ford)
Wait, you are joking right?

Sponsored

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait, they stuck a bezel around the 12" screen? How the hell does that even happen. I can't belive the shit that gets through QC like that guy with totally different color back seats

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks