Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow
That’s ridiculous
yeah, sorry, I could've saved you the phone call and told you they don't have any. Sales guy told me I was his first sold Bronco, and about the 5th's for the entire store. (not including the 2 demo's) So they must not have a lot of abandoneds or early reservations.
The post by Angry you're replying to got deleted. My guess? That's the post that got him banned
Odd because it wasn't even bad. I thought the mods left us alone 🤷🏾‍♂️

(No, I didn't report him)

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're gonna have to start writing up some 'obits' for the various avatars we have lost. Maybe roll a clip of 'those who have departed' at the end of the year like they do at the Oscars...

Of course, some are like cats, but I'm thinking they are getting pretty close to the 9 lives at this point. Others seem to have been looking to go out 'in a blaze of glory'. ;)

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We're gonna have to start writing up some 'obits' for the various avatars we have lost. Maybe roll a clip of 'those who have departed' at the end of the year like they do at the Oscars...

Of course, some are like cats, but I'm thinking they are getting pretty close to the 9 lives at this point. Others seem to have been looking to go out 'in a blaze of glory'. ;)
Here lies Angry Again, some may say he lived an evil life, and couldn't help himself. He may be gone but he will never die.

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The post by Angry you're replying to got deleted. My guess? That's the post that got him banned
Odd because it wasn't even bad. I thought the mods left us alone 🤷🏾‍♂️

(No, I didn't report him)
whaaaaaaa?!!?!?

That's tame. I'm stirring up shit worse in that FL thread where the woman claims her dealership has 51 bronco's in the back.

I mean, FL. They literally can't help themselves. 😂 🤦‍♂️😂

I do have to say, Angry and Chrisma were onto something. Every now and then it is kinda fun to go out into genpop and trigger some people. It's not hard to get people fired up. But gotta be careful, I guess.

I may need to get some emails before I go too deep, so I can still meet up on the 18th. Otherwise I'll be there at 9am on Sat. See you then! I'll be the dude in the Cactus Gray Bronco, with most likely will be my 2 boys wrestling in the parking lot because my older one made a face at my younger one.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 200 (7)

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or maybe "Hawaiian Punch" or "Anger Mis-Management"...

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, I guess I got that thread shut down. But I'm still here!

Went and grabbed some lunch and someone replied and it was deleted by the time I checked it. Hate when that happens, I want to know what they said! It was clearly the straw that broke the camel's back.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
whaaaaaaa?!!?!?

That's tame. I'm stirring up shit worse in that FL thread where the woman claims her dealership has 51 bronco's in the back.

I mean, FL. They literally can't help themselves. 😂 🤦‍♂️😂

I do have to say, Angry and Chrisma were onto something. Every now and then it is kinda fun to go out into genpop and trigger some people. It's not hard to get people fired up. But gotta be careful, I guess.

I may need to get some emails before I go too deep, so I can still meet up on the 18th. Otherwise I'll be there at 9am on Sat. See you then! I'll be the dude in the Cactus Gray Bronco, with most likely will be my 2 boys wrestling in the parking lot because my older one made a face at my younger one.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1B610B31-227E-455E-B793-A617589EBC1C
I can't tell you the amount of times I've typed something up for genpop and then x'ed out the tab because it wasn't worth it lol

9am sounds like a good meet-up time. I'll be there then. I'll have the carb Grey obx with my fleet of Subaru friends. Who depending on which trail we do, may just park their car and jump in mine, weighing me down

I'll DM you my email in case I get banned for speaking the truth here haha

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, I guess I got that thread shut down. But I'm still here!

Went and grabbed some lunch and someone replied and it was deleted by the time I checked it. Hate when that happens, I want to know what they said! It was clearly the straw that broke the camel's back.
What thread?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What thread?
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? OFtSt-

The... Florida woman claims, "her dealer said", amid Ford having Bronco production slow downs & delivery issues, and an overall automotive industry shortage, small Tampa dealership has 51 Broncos out back that "they can't get to because they're so busy selling other cars". Her Bronco that was delivered on 8/30, and she's only just now finding out about, is among the 51.

Oh, and the dealership is closed today. A Tuesday. Last day of the month in a month to month driven business.

And, and, totally not coincidental that there's also a Bronco color called... wait for it.... wait for it... wwaaaaaait fooooor itttt... Area 51!

I want to say, can't make this shit up, however, I really have to believe it was a bogus account and that person was trolling. But then again, they are claiming to be from Florida.
So if it's a bogus account they picked one of the few states that would actually be believable in, and if it's not, well. They're from Florida, so yeah, it tracks.

hahaha, I love Florida, I do! Best state. Beautiful state. Bigly state. good people, amazing people, the best people. I should know. I've been there.

all my messages have been deleted. and any responses to them. Guess people don't share the same love for FL as I do. 🤷‍♂️

it was all in good fun! someone must've got butt hurt. I really didn't think it to be all that bad.

Oh, and I think I called Dana Loesch an extremist at some point. Maybe that was the icing. :LOL:

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, my gladiator ETA changed yet again from November 22 to today nov 29 to now December 20. Might not make it to rausch creek on December 18th. I might have to lemon law this thing, but then idk what I'd get while waiting for the bronco.
In the shoppe since July 9, gahh!
Sponsored