Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My RSVP is with Brewster Ford. They responded to my inquiry by saying they will charge MSRP, except on FE, which will get an ADM. They will honor X plan, but I’m not eligible, so looking for something better on price, though Brewster has a decent reputation overall..
A number of us have joined Mustang Club of America ($25/year) for the x-plan eligibility. Obviously we are trying to find a deal better than x-plan.

Added your name to the list. (y)
Sponsored

ePic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I live in central Jersey and plan on buying a bronco. I haven't made a reservation yet nor have I signed up for MCA for x-plan eligibility yet but do plan on doing as the time gets closer to. Sign me up and what do you guys think about when is a good time to sign up for Mustang Club of America.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I live in central Jersey and plan on buying a bronco. I haven't made a reservation yet nor have I signed up for MCA for x-plan eligibility yet but do plan on doing as the time gets closer to. Sign me up and what do you guys think about when is a good time to sign up for Mustang Club of America.
I will add you to the list... and honestly anytime is good to sign up if you plan on buying in say the next 18+ months. Yearly membership is $25, and the pin you generate for x-plan is good for 12 months I believe (or possibly for the calendar year you generate it in, not 100% certain). So it's a good fail safe if we can't get a certain amount below invoice. Some dealers may offer other stuff like the lifetime powertrain warranty, or accessory credits. We just don't know yet.

SAcobra427

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco U15 302, '05 F350 drw sb 425/925, '06 Ford GT 720/685, '09 911 Turbo 565/500, '17 GT350 575/480 on E85, '19 BMW M550, ERA Cobra #833
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in the Lehigh Valley also and have my resv. at Gilboy Ford. I am going to stop by there tomorrow and talk with them, I have bought parts from them since the late 70's and know them quite well. Ill see what they would do for us.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As I probably already said, currently helping my kid find a new Escape. It gives me more opportunity to feel some of these dealers out. Here is the latest:

I spoke with Ciocca Ford of Quakertown yesterday, towards end of conversation I was able to slip in some questions about the upcoming Bronco. As of yesterday, their stance is .... They don't know what they are doing until they see pricing. The sales lady seemed to stumble when she realized how much the 'average' consumer knows today because of the internet. You know things like hold back and fun stuff like that.

With that said, I feel that it MAY be rather hard to find a Granger deal out on the east coast, but that doesn't mean we can't still shoot for 'insert number here' under invoice, accessory credit, lifetime powertrain warranties. Something to sweeten the pot.

Later on today I will be at Ditschman Ford (Flemington) looking at more Escapes. You know I'll be probing them about the upcoming Bronco as well. Will report back with whatever I find out.

Sponsored

BBNY

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also potentially interested in joining a volume buy! Currently have my reservation with Premier Ford in Brooklyn

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As I probably already said, currently helping my kid find a new Escape. It gives me more opportunity to feel some of these dealers out. Here is the latest:

I spoke with Ciocca Ford of Quakertown yesterday, towards end of conversation I was able to slip in some questions about the upcoming Bronco. As of yesterday, their stance is .... They don't know what they are doing until they see pricing. The sales lady seemed to stumble when she realized how much the 'average' consumer knows today because of the internet. You know things like hold back and fun stuff like that.

With that said, I feel that it MAY be rather hard to find a Granger deal out on the east coast, but that doesn't mean we can't still shoot for 'insert number here' under invoice, accessory credit, lifetime powertrain warranties. Something to sweeten the pot.

Later on today I will be at Ditschman Ford (Flemington) looking at more Escapes. You know I'll be probing them about the upcoming Bronco as well. Will report back with whatever I find out.
Looking to put in my reservation with Ditschman, curious as to see what you can get out of them. Will be looking out for your follow up

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm interested in a volume buy. No reservation yet but planning to reserve 4dr OBX and I live in South Jersey bordering Philly
[/QUOTE
NE here.. at my shore house now in Seaside Heights. let's goooooo

Sponsored

Reignman18

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in NE PA and have my reservation through Gibbons Ford. I am interested in a group buy. Please add me to the list!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am in NE PA and have my reservation through Gibbons Ford. I am interested in a group buy. Please add me to the list!
Have you spoken to Gibbons yet? Only a 45 minute drive for me.

Reignman18

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you spoken to Gibbons yet? Only a 45 minute drive for me.
I have not spoken to Gibbons but I will certainly bring it up with the internet sales manager. Not sure if they would be interested or not. Last I talked to them they already had 50ish reservations and that was almost a month ago.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll add ya to the list tomorrow morning.

@Sighlense As for that Rochester dealer he's basically offering a hair below what we can get from x-plan. Hoping we can do better.
Tried calling today but the salesman i wanted to speak with was off until tomorrow. Gonna call back and see if he can do better than invoice with x plan. Or something.....anything.
Sponsored