Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to hear guys. My experience unfortunately was the opposite. I had Tim as a sales guy and he was top notch. Super responsive with emails. Kept me informed after build date. Had all the paperwork ready to go when I got there and even sent a picture of my bronco when it rolled up on the hauler.
Glad to hear it was positive, makes me feel better that things will hopefully work out!
Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
ARB Single. Bought it about 3 or so years ago. A bit cheaper then. Think I paid 280 for it. I’ve seen some performance comparisons between the real ones and the knockoffs and there’s little to no difference. How long they last is another story. Can’t refurbish them like the authentic ARB ones.
I went with the knock off for now. I'll let everyone know how well it does or doesn't work. I imagine some day I'll probably upgrade to an ARB, but for now this should suit my needs.

Now this weekend I need to make a template to match that mount I see being sold online for like $120. Unless one of you guys already have it and want to send me some dimensions 😁

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Currently a 10/31 build week dealing with Brewster. Had my BCM modules populate and a tear tag on Wednesday, but pizza tracker still saying "in progress."

I can second that communication is quite poor, and has me on edge a bit. I had been dealing with Peter too, and his communication wasn't great. After hearing that Brian and Peter were gone, I called the new GM who was quite pleasant on the phone, assured me they were honoring the written deals from Brian's time, and told me he'd reach out to Stephen who was taking over all of Peter's customers, to have him reach out to me.
Well, over a week later I hadn't heard from Stephen. I reach out explaining my situation....New relocated to Colorado, will have to work on sales tax here, and asking if I needed a loan from a CO bank, or if I could get one from NY. I'll admit he answered quite quickly on the morning of Nov 9th with a very curt "my finance Manger is off today, I'll ask tomorrow" and that was it. Getting, hopefully, prettttttty close to this being delivered, and really need to get all my ducks in a row before making a cross count trip during the holidays (💰💰💰), and haven't heard anything back yet. It's been quite a dissapointing experience this far, not gonna lie
I would imagine you could do either. Question is, will a NY bank give you a loan if you live in Colorado. Maybe a national credit union would, or a NY bank would through the dealership.

@Dambro
From what I understand, most previous sales with Brewster went fine. Yeah I've heard communication not always the best, but they are a small dealership. Hell I swear I still know more about these Broncos than most dealers out there. And the typical dealership doesn't wake up until vehicle is on the lot. I know that from my order with Chapman. They start to care when it's in hand, but before that... It's not really on their radar. Not saying anything bad about Chapman, it is what it is. Why bother if you can't physically sell the vehicle at that moment.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the knock off for now. I'll let everyone know how well it does or doesn't work. I imagine some day I'll probably upgrade to an ARB, but for now this should suit my needs.

Now this weekend I need to make a template to match that mount I see being sold online for like $120. Unless one of you guys already have it and want to send me some dimensions 😁
Watch out dude, you might get sued

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Watch out dude, you might get sued
Let me fix it.... I need to make a template to make a BETTER design then what we see online. ;)

Ain't like I'm selling it... Sure would be nice to sell for $120 though, considering it's about 10 bucks worth of material 😂

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the 4x4TruckLed bracket but was never happy that it mounts to both the body and frame.
The JCR mount is similar, but mounts only to the body.

I definitely want to change up my install a bit, but not how much time I want to put into it right now. I would like the air chuck near the rear where the hoses are stored, but not sure if that is worth the hassle. I might just swap out the bracket for the JCR one and move the chuck to the front bumper like Tor did.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the 4x4TruckLed bracket but was never happy that it mounts to both the body and frame.
The JCR mount is similar, but mounts only to the body.

I definitely want to change up my install a bit, but not how much time I want to put into it right now. I would like the air chuck near the rear where the hoses are stored, but not sure if that is worth the hassle. I might just swap out the bracket for the JCR one and move the chuck to the front bumper like Tor did.
Yeah JCR one looks like a pain in the ass.

I did consider just putting in that storage bin in back, but it seems real tight back there.

Why don't you get me some pictures of your current mount (Include a tape measure too) and I'll dream something up ;)

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey @Merc4x4, since you got the single compressor, can you get me some dimensions on the unit itself (L x W assuming I rotate the body to fit horizontally), and some dimensions for hole spacing to attach it to a plate?

I got my card board design started, have since drawn in AutoCAD and will need to place the holes to mount the unit to the plate.

Might need to figure out how to support it, maybe a downturned leg or something. But should be simple enough to make my OWN (looking at you @Designkid) compressor plate.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Attach0 (1)

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Attach0 (2)

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Attach0 (3)

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Merc4x4, since you got the single compressor, can you get me some dimensions on the unit itself (L x W assuming I rotate the body to fit horizontally), and some dimensions for hole spacing to attach it to a plate?

I got my card board design started, have since drawn in AutoCAD and will need to place the holes to mount the unit to the plate.

Might need to figure out how to support it, maybe a downturned leg or something. But should be simple enough to make my OWN (looking at you @Designkid) compressor plate.

I have the dual compressor. Was thinking about single. Was thinking about putting behind the drivers side panel in the cargo area.
Driving back to NY today...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I named my vehicles, it would now be called Bonco

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? C0522497-E787-4DF0-BB23-13ED6BDD4100

Sponsored

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the dual compressor. Was thinking about single. Was thinking about putting behind the drivers side panel in the cargo area.
Driving back to NY today...
No problem. I was able to pull the dimensions from the install instructions from ARB.

I've considered the storage bin all the way in back under the floor. The same panel you mention as well. What makes me nervous about those two is the fact that I'm getting a Chinese knockoff, which makes me worry about heat around all that plastic. For now I think I'm going to stick with the design for under the hood. Plus I can add the holes if I decide to switch to the twin compressor.

With all this driving back and forth, how the hell do you not have me beat in total mileage? You driving something else?

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
While I'm at it here... WHO knows how to get all that damn wax off of my plastic parts on my Bronco? Yes, I made a big mess!

Dawn and water didn't do the trick, neither did rubbing alcohol. And I'm sure some knucklehead like @Rob1135ny or @Bronc-OH will come in here and say, Don't get it on there to begin with! But I'm old, and the damage was done 😞 So help a brother out! 😁

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No problem. I was able to pull the dimensions from the install instructions from ARB.

I've considered the storage bin all the way in back under the floor. The same panel you mention as well. What makes me nervous about those two is the fact that I'm getting a Chinese knockoff, which makes me worry about heat around all that plastic. For now I think I'm going to stick with the design for under the hood. Plus I can add the holes if I decide to switch to the twin compressor.

With all this driving back and forth, how the hell do you not have me beat in total mileage? You driving something else?
Between trips to NC it mostly sits in a garage, @$505/month!
Living in the city, I don’t need a car. It’s purely recreational usage.
I need to move out of this shithole city.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I'm at it here... WHO knows how to get all that damn wax off of my plastic parts on my Bronco? Yes, I made a big mess!

Dawn and water didn't do the trick, neither did rubbing alcohol. And I'm sure some knucklehead like @Rob1135ny or @Bronc-OH will come in here and say, Don't get it on there to begin with! But I'm old, and the damage was done 😞 So help a brother out! 😁
Try 3M adhesive remover

3M General Purpose Adhesive Cleaner, Quart, 08984 https://a.co/d/elQh73N

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1668349767453

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base

[/QUOTES]
Sup old man, lol. If its the Black plastic , Car Guys premium plastic restorer works well.
Sponsored