Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pennsyltucky…. Is that a nice place this time of year?
Most definitely. Just working my way closer to you is all ;) Maybe you can hook me up with a get out of jail free card or something. Seems the light up BRONCO letters might be out since the damn po po wants to enforce a bullshit law about light colors on front of a vehicle! 🤬🤬

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Most definitely. Just working my way closer to you is all ;) Maybe you can hook me up with a get out of jail free card or something. Seems the light up BRONCO letters might be out since the damn po po wants to enforce a bullshit law about light colors on front of a vehicle! 🤬🤬
That’s weak …. Why is it ok for lighted up Mercedes logos????

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait a second... isn't @Ducky picking up the Bronco today? Maybe we'll get pics!

And maybe cuz the Benz light up emblems are white. I wonder if people (@Merc4x4 ) has these same issues with the G-Wagen 🤔

Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought you said Halos….. it was the red r?

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

red light up front is illegal.

lucky the po po didn't crush your car on the spot.

Sponsored

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
red light up front is illegal.

lucky the po po didn't crush your car on the spot.
I thought red halos were just on the right side of the law, as long as they don't flash. A friend of mine had it on his car and the cop told him that any red lights are "highly discouraged" and that they will get pulled over more often than those without the red lights.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And yes, just picked up the Bronco. It was an easy in and out at Brewster. Even borrowed an impact driver from them so I could install my front license plate bracket on the Mod bumper. Brought mine, but it was a piece of crap drill/driver that didn't have enough torque for the TP40's.

As for all the worries some have of price protection (private offer and retail protection), Brewster just simply went with the pricing I had when I originally ordered back in 21. So no need to try and calculate how much each offer was. As simple as it could get. Of course, still do your homework before going in. Better to be over prepared than get caught with your pants down. (That reminds me. For @Rob1135ny and @KillerPenz, I'm just a plain old 40+ year old guy....him.....he...... 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO::LOL:)

I was going to take pictures, but it just started raining, so this is all I got just before I headed back down.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? Wildtrack

On a side note, for those waiting to pick up the Bronco, make sure you do the full walk-around before signing. Besides the rim scratch that I already knew about before arriving, there's a plastic (stopper?) on the inside of the tailgate by the locking mechanism that was broken on mine. Thankfully it's an easy screw on/screw off piece, so they ordered the piece and I'll get it replaced when I pick up the rims/tire.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
And yes, just picked up the Bronco. It was an easy in and out at Brewster. Even borrowed an impact driver from them so I could install my front license plate bracket on the Mod bumper. Brought mine, but it was a piece of crap drill/driver that didn't have enough torque for the TP40's.

As for all the worries some have of price protection (private offer and retail protection), Brewster just simply went with the pricing I had when I originally ordered back in 21. So no need to try and calculate how much each offer was. As simple as it could get. Of course, still do your homework before going in. Better to be over prepared than get caught with your pants down. (That reminds me. For @Rob1135ny and @KillerPenz, I'm just a plain old 40+ year old guy....him.....he...... 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO::LOL:)

I was going to take pictures, but it just started raining, so this is all I got just before I headed back down.

On a side note, for those waiting to pick up the Bronco, make sure you do the full walk-around before signing. Besides the rim scratch that I already knew about before arriving, there's a plastic (stopper?) on the inside of the tailgate by the locking mechanism that was broken on mine. Thankfully it's an easy screw on/screw off piece, so they ordered the piece and I'll get it replaced when I pick up the rims/tire.
Glad to see you finally picked it! About damn time, congrats.

And to respond to the red lights, you'd think that if not flashing or blinking you'd be ok. Which I will say turn signal turns to amber.

But in NJ, it's as simple as ONLY white, yellow or amber is legal on front of vehicle. Which is bullshit, but you know, it's NJ (I mean Pennsyltucky 😁)

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Beautiful man good luck!