Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
This Brewster deal is definitely interesting to me. Saves the trip to WV... which cuts into that extra $1k discount, and it's something that can be done in a day. (2.5hr drive) I was kinda looking forward to the 'adventure' with the wife on going to WV and driving back. But airlines, gas, food/lodging, etc...

However, and maybe this is very naive of me, I'm hoping my local dealer makes a move. I spoke with them yesterday (Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA) and they said MSRP as of right now. So yuck. But I'm hoping they come around? Still so much time in between now and Jan 31st, 2021. Because of that I likely won't switch until the very last minute.

To be honest, I'm not sure why anyone would switch now. There's still so much time. So much can happen in 3 months. Hell, I'm pretty sure (political alliances aside), the US is going to implode on Nov 3rd. :LOL: but also :cry:
Also keep in mind that Stephenā€™s has a doc fee of $265 now that X-Plan isnā€™t being offered. So if my math is correct, they will be about $810 cheaper (excluding tax and financing) than Brewster. Depending on a persons location, it might not be worth the extra drive to WV.
Iā€™m just glad weā€™ve got another option now. Thanks to everyone that has been working at this for months now.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brewster is definitely on my radar now. Waiting on B&P to figure out what works best with my build. I guess the ā€œchange dealer cut off date of January ā€˜21ā€ is still not 100% confirmed by Ford? Thereā€™s so many threads and posts that have conflicting information Iā€™m not sure what is happening anymore.
that's what I was wondering. Having received anything official or seen anything official from Ford

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also keep in mind that Stephenā€™s has a doc fee of $265 now that X-Plan isnā€™t being offered. So if my math is correct, they will be about $810 cheaper (excluding tax and financing) than Brewster. Depending on a persons location, it might not be worth the extra drive to WV.
Iā€™m just glad weā€™ve got another option now. Thanks to everyone that has been working at this for months now.
Definitely. I started a google sheet that is calculating total cost based on model & dealership. Just waiting for the B&P tomorrow ?to plug in actuals!

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@coolrain

Looks like Mahwah is going to lose us both
and @ Designkid
After B&P im going to dangle my order (either a loaded WT or BL) and see what they might do... also bring the group buy to their attention. Maybe deaf ears (no comms after my first questions) but worth a try

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

and @ Designkid
After B&P im going to dangle my order (either a loaded WT or BL) and see what they might do... also bring the group buy to their attention. Maybe deaf ears (no comms after my first questions) but worth a try
I tried that with my dealer and they could care less about losing an order or bringing over a bunch of people. So I am basically being like

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1603388156601

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chris is all over whats going on with the Bronco allotments. If you do talk to him, you could say there are already three here that are prepared to move over to Brewster. Although they have 100 ressies at Mahwah which he may be content with.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, that wasn't Bortel. I called them (Stephen/Steven?) personally to confirm. He said they are selling the Bronco at invoice plus $75 doc fee..
I switched to them and so far they have been great to work with. I've exchanged about 9-10 emails back and forth. I'm in the Buffalo area, so they are only an hour away. All of the other options seem to be 5+ hours.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Putting money aside - From a delivery standpoint, wouldnt early reservation holders (Day #1-2) on this board be better off at a local dealer where their reservation is grouped with later reservations made by the general public? You would be top 10-20th percentile for that dealers respective allocation list....As opposed to grouping all the enthusiasts over to one dealer, where most have day #1-2 reservations, and then all of a sudden your 50th percentile and risk not hitting the first round of allocations for MY21

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched to them and so far they have been great to work with. I've exchanged about 9-10 emails back and forth. I'm in the Buffalo area, so they are only an hour away. All of the other options seem to be 5+ hours.
Who were you with originally?
I'm at West Herr. Haven't heard much of anything from them, but I also haven't inquired because of the never ending wait for pricing info. I'm pretty sure I'll be switching to VanBortel as my backup plan if I can't get invoice at West Herr.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Putting money aside - From a delivery standpoint, wouldnt early reservation holders (Day #1-2) on this board be better off at a local dealer where their reservation is grouped with later reservations made by the general public? You would be top 10-20th percentile for that dealers respective allocation list....As opposed to grouping all the enthusiasts over to one dealer, where most have day #1-2 reservations, and then all of a sudden your 50th percentile and risk not hitting the first round of allocations for MY21
Unfortunately, allocation is the one variable that none of us know about and seems to be no way for us to figure it out. Dealers have a good idea, but they aren't saying.

And it is a very valid point. For example, Brewster has 100 reservations (close enough), 100 people switch, now at 200. There is nothing to say that if you were top 50% at your current dealer that you'd be top 50% at new dealer.

And no one (that I know of) knows for sure how it works.. 50% up front, then based on competition and size of dealer spread out over rest of the year or into 2021???? So it's a gamble you have to consider. Savings over Earlier Delivery.

All we can do in here is find the deals, and let the group know where they are.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, allocation is the one variable that none of us know about and seems to be no way for us to figure it out. Dealers have a good idea, but they aren't saying.

And it is a very valid point. For example, Brewster has 100 reservations (close enough), 100 people switch, now at 200. There is nothing to say that if you were top 50% at your current dealer that you'd be top 50% at new dealer.

And no one (that I know of) knows for sure how it works.. 50% up front, then based on competition and size of dealer spread out over rest of the year or into 2021???? So it's a gamble you have to consider. Savings over Earlier Delivery.

Don't forget that what you order can further change your delivery - complete crap shoot

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Yup. It's a personal decision for sure. But i would like to think that there are higher chances that a forum member has a Day 1 reservation compared to the average joe's reservation. So if we forum members do crowd up a group buy, we would most likely fall down the sequential list compared to your typical local dealer. My biggest problem is my lease extension will run out at the end of August, so its more a gamble if my delivery slips.

I suppose when we do start to define a list of members joining a group buy, we could track those respective reservation #s / time stamps, to see where we would fall in line. It wont be definite, but if brewster has say 50 reservations, and we add another 50, then we at least could get transparency to half of the reservation #s.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well you guys made me do it. Created yet another survey ?

It should help us to get an idea for who all is interested, and I put in a question for your concerns. This way I can group all the concerns and go back to the GM with them.

Brewster Ford Invoice Deal Survey

I also put the survey in my original post on Page 1.
Submitted.
Sponsored