Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So looks like new stuff is popping up. In another thread it was said GoRhino has side steps and slider/side steps to order. They are around $500, but only for 4 doors

https://www.gorhino.com/Bronco-sides
They look good. Kinda hesitant to buy something for a car I don't own yet. I was thinking about getting the diodinamic fog lights which are on sale, but cant pull the trigger.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They look good. Kinda hesitant to buy something for a car I don't own yet. I was thinking about getting the diodinamic fog lights which are on sale, but cant pull the trigger.
I am buying stuff since I have a vin. Canceled my 4wp steps. 4wp originally said they were slider/steps but now the are going back on what they said. Plus I save $400 compared to 4wp

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So looks like new stuff is popping up. In another thread it was said GoRhino has side steps and slider/side steps to order. They are around $500, but only for 4 doors

https://www.gorhino.com/Bronco-sides
oooooo. I like these.

I'm with you man. Gotta see what it's like first before I go buying shit. Having a step didn't really seem like something required for me, but just recently I've actually noticed how much I use the step on my Tahoe. and I'm 6ft, so not like I'm short or anything. So maybe I'll need one, maaaaybe I won't. Only time will tell!

But these do look nice.

Link to the fog lights? that's another purchase I'm thinking of.

Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

oooooo. I like these.

I'm with you man. Gotta see what it's like first before I go buying shit. Having a step didn't really seem like something required for me, but just recently I've actually noticed how much I use the step on my Tahoe. and I'm 6ft, so not like I'm short or anything. So maybe I'll need one, maaaaybe I won't. Only time will tell!

But these do look nice.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/ (Code: JULY4) I am very tempted to take advantage of the sale.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

oooooo. I like these.

But these do look nice.

I don't really need them, but I want something that will stick out for the assholes that open their doors fast. This way they will dent their door. Plus having a slider combo can't hurt and my gf is 5'2"

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't really need them, but I want something that will stick out for the assholes that open their doors fast. This way they will dent their door. Plus having a slider combo can't hurt and my gf is 5'2"
you FINATELY WILL NEED STEPS. I viewed a BD. area 51 SAS, I am 5 9 , I had to grab the steering wheel and pull myself in. No way i could get into it when in waders, or waterfowl gear. Negative points --- grill and dash were UNDERWHELMING. It was a soft top and if I switched to a soft top my wife would be up in arms, very difficult to get groceries in the back. My wife is shorted than your GF, no way she could get in. YOU DEFINATELY NEED STEPS of some type. The vehicle is gorgeous, Area 51 is now my choice if I get pushed to 22 and they don' t do cyber orange in 22.
got stuck in the car in 95 degree sun, couldnt figure out how to open door from inside. I had read 550 page manual and they don,t tell you that the latch is the trim. I told /christian about it, he was going to go and check it out. Vehicle is the manequin at your old dealership. I am only 5 minutes away, I was the first to get there and view it. I guess the mobs are there from now on to gawk. I saw enough, BEAUTIFUL VEHICLE. Take your GF over , bring a camera and film her trying to get in the vehicle without a step/slider. and then tell her you are not getting side steps LOL

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you FINATELY WILL NEED STEPS. I viewed a BD. area 51 SAS, I am 5 9 , I had to grab the steering wheel and pull myself in. No way i could get into it when in waders, or waterfowl gear. Negative points --- grill and dash were UNDERWHELMING. It was a soft top and if I switched to a soft top my wife would be up in arms, very difficult to get groceries in the back. My wife is shorted than your GF, no way she could get in. YOU DEFINATELY NEED STEPS of some type. The vehicle is gorgeous, Area 51 is now my choice if I get pushed to 22 and they don' t do cyber orange in 22.
got stuck in the car in 95 degree sun, couldnt figure out how to open door from inside. I had read 550 page manual and they don,t tell you that the latch is the trim. I told /christian about it, he was going to go and check it out. Vehicle is the manequin at your old dealership. I am only 5 minutes away, I was the first to get there and view it. I guess the mobs are there from now on to gawk. I saw enough, BEAUTIFUL VEHICLE. Take your GF over , bring a camera and film her trying to get in the vehicle without a step/slider. and then tell her you are not getting side steps LOL
Yea I ordered the steps today. Supposed to have a build date for 7/19. I've been in the 4 door when they were at Danbury ct. I ordered a white. After seeing pics I was sold and I'm not even a white car person
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 3960D477-42FF-4632-AADC-5161BB18DF2D
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 9CE6F76E-974C-46FF-8E63-9BCD527FAAF2

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone see the stickers they have. I like it except for the name part.

Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 9CE6F76E-974C-46FF-8E63-9BCD527FAAF2
That sticker was for Albert at Granger, he was the one anounced Granger’s below invoice deal after the reveal and has passed away.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That sticker was for Albert at Granger, he was the one anounced Granger’s below invoice deal after the reveal and has passed away.
Yea I know. Sucks that he died and I'm sure he was a nice guy but people seem to be a little obsessed with the whole granger thing

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny you say about door dings and the reason to have steps/sliders. I see that as the added bonus, the reason I want them is to keep some distance between the rocks and my doors. Those ass wipes at wally world are just icing on the cake.

Couple of weeks ago I came out to find someone parked their F-150 right into the front bumper cover of the Exploder so I returned the favor by getting out my tire valve chuck and proceeded to remove the tire valve guts and threw them on the ground. Have a nice day ...... ass wipe. 😁

Bronco55

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 2007 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based on the little chat person on Ditschman's website (Flemington), they have a Wildtrak for a demo. Only problem is, then they wanted to call me to confirm and I don't have time for that shit.

So if anyone wants to investigate further, have at it.
I drove passed there yesterday on my way to and from golf in the area before even reading this. Didn't see anything out front

I think I will look into this more as I am an order holder there and was hoping to be notified when they received their dealer unit. Not sure if I am desperate to go drive one now if its not really close to my build. I am hopefully still on track to get my Bronco soon so I would just wait. Build date is this Tuesday 7/13

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Chrism81

I have an agreement with another B6G person to swap rock rails for side steps (4-door). My wife has decided she doesn't need the steps (she's 5'1") so I won't be making that swap. He's in CT too. I know you just bought some, maybe you can cancel.

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll meet you at Decadent this week or weekend - drive first - then drinks! If I was working from home today, the smoker would just be getting warmed up for your arrival - unfortunately I'm in the city today so will have to issue you a raincheck on the wings. I am however "working from home" ;) tomorrow and Friday.
I just realized I screwed this up - I'm taking the Bronco out east this weekend and leaving her there for my wife to enjoy. So the only option is really tonight and I gave you no heads up. Let me know, if not - the week of the 26th I'll have it back in the area.
Sponsored