Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was like Fast Times at Ridgemont High:
“Did you hear that Chrism guy pulled a knife on NickP?”
“No he didn't. He just called him a dick.”
“People exaggerate so much around here.”

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ugh. So now I'm thinking, what's another 6 months? I've already waited 13. I should just wait for the hardtop. Uuughhhhh.

And then to add to the mix, I was debating between a BD and BL back in Jan... Well, now that it will take another 6 months to get it, that allows me time to save up that extra $5k to get the BL. Or do I just stick with the BD and just have a bigger down payment?

Decisions, decisions!

Also, raise your hand if you think Ford will actually hit their targets. Seems like a big ask to redesign, test and update manufacturing in 2 months. Nevermind then replace delivered, dirt mountain, vin'd & FE's... Then, finally get to the rest...

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Strayed from the agenda of this forums admins.
I'm thinking two potential things

- either he was riding around with the top down in his SOFT TOP Bronco and with all this heat got dehydrated and a bit delirious and thus posted things that got him banned, or...

- he is having so much fun in his new Bronco that he really doesn't want to hear it from all of us Bronco-less people any more and this was the easiest way to cut us all off.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the second option. The comments on that video btw , pretty upset ppl.
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1628860806059
That video was nothing more than a PR stunt by Ford. At one point (yes I made it through like 2 or 3 minutes of it), that guy from Forgewhatever said soft tops aren't his thing. I fast forward a bit and he's saying if you don't like your top, no problem, plenty of people will be on Craigslist or MarketPlace looking to make a trade/deal.

Funny, they can't make hard tops, yet if you don't like your soft top, go to Craigslist and look to make a swap with someone who doesn't have the hard top you want! 🤯 Holy Fuck, I'm starting to feel like @PowPow with all these crazy thoughts going in every direction! 😞

Speaking of @PowPow, you do you with your order. Personally, I'd definitely rather a hard top, at the same time, Ford still can't give me an idea when I'd get it. MAYBE some time in 2022? Hell if I know. If it were next summer my Stang would be pushing 250k miles by then... will it still be running? Once again, hell if I know. So yeah, I'm like you and my mind changes every 5 minutes from hard top (want) to soft top (maybe necessary) and back again 🤬

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That video was nothing more than a PR stunt by Ford. At one point (yes I made it through like 2 or 3 minutes of it), that guy from Forgewhatever said soft tops aren't his thing. I fast forward a bit and he's saying if you don't like your top, no problem, plenty of people will be on Craigslist or MarketPlace looking to make a trade/deal.

Funny, they can't make hard tops, yet if you don't like your soft top, go to Craigslist and look to make a swap with someone who doesn't have the hard top you want! 🤯 Holy Fuck, I'm starting to feel like @PowPow with all these crazy thoughts going in every direction! 😞

Speaking of @PowPow, you do you with your order. Personally, I'd definitely rather a hard top, at the same time, Ford still can't give me an idea when I'd get it. MAYBE some time in 2022? Hell if I know. If it were next summer my Stang would be pushing 250k miles by then... will it still be running? Once again, hell if I know. So yeah, I'm like you and my mind changes every 5 minutes from hard top (want) to soft top (maybe necessary) and back again 🤬
Pretty much. My wife is sick of hearing about it. Legit fight this morning. I mean debate. :LOL:

I keep thinking I'll just get it later by the other supplier in 2023. At least this gets me a car now. And the new supplier roof will probably be better than whatever crap Webasto comes up with (they had how many months to get it right, they're going to fix it in 2?).

But I full well know that won't happen. The price will be so much, I'll just stick with the soft top. So I keep telling myself I have to think of this as what I'm getting, can't think about the what might happen in the future.

So maybe I just lease. Get new in 3yrs.

Sponsored

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ugh. So now I'm thinking, what's another 6 months? I've already waited 13. I should just wait for the hardtop. Uuughhhhh.

And then to add to the mix, I was debating between a BD and BL back in Jan... Well, now that it will take another 6 months to get it, that allows me time to save up that extra $5k to get the BL. Or do I just stick with the BD and just have a bigger down payment?

Decisions, decisions!

Also, raise your hand if you think Ford will actually hit their targets. Seems like a big ask to redesign, test and update manufacturing in 2 months. Nevermind then replace delivered, dirt mountain, vin'd & FE's... Then, finally get to the rest...
Has a new top even been designed? If designed, has it been prototyped and tested? So the first revised top they have out of the gate is going to be perfect? I bet no new hard tops until 2023.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking two potential things

- either he was riding around with the top down in his SOFT TOP Bronco and with all this heat got dehydrated and a bit delirious and thus posted things that got him banned, or...

- he is having so much fun in his new Bronco that he really doesn't want to hear it from all of us Bronco-less people any more and this was the easiest way to cut us all off.
#2. This is what I was thinking as well.

"I've got my Bronco, go ahead and ban me!!
At least I won't have to see more pics of that g-wagen."

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has a new top even been designed? If designed, has it been prototyped and tested? So the first revised top they have out of the gate is going to be perfect? I bet no new hard tops until 2023.
It sounded like the 'new' design is just updated molds and adding more product. I think they will hit that 2 month target for a mild re-design.
I'm just not sure the new roofs will be any better...

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If we end up keeping this I'm hoping to replace the MIC with a painted hard top or ursa minor top (wife will probably divorce me) in a few years. Anyone want to buy a v1.5 shittaco MIC top in 2025 when these orders show up?

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we end up keeping this I'm hoping to replace the MIC with a painted hard top or ursa minor top (wife will probably divorce me) in a few years. Anyone want to buy a v1.5 shittaco MIC top in 2025 when these orders show up?
I'll give you 20 bucks for it?
Sponsored