Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will today be a good day or bad day?
Really hope a good day for all of us
Communication has been hit or miss with my dealer from the beginning. In the grand scheme of things I've felt lucky versus the experiences others have had. But I really thought with my Bronco being in transit, that as a customer I'd get the attention I needed. I'm trying to get all affairs in order now, knowing I've got a 2 state commute to pickup my Bronco. I'd hate for someone at the dealership to drop the ball on one of my requests the day of pickup simply because they couldn't give me the time of day to respond to a simple email

Maybe once my Bronco arrives there, they'll turnfoot and start to make me feel attended to

/rant

Thanks to me reading last night, that someone with the same build date as me in North Jersey got their Bronco delivered 2 days ago, I had a dream that my Bronco would be dropped off at Brewster NY today. Hoping my clairvoyance is finally manifesting itself

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will today be a good day or bad day?
good day.

The date on the bottom of my WS changed yesterday, which I've been told by an insider in our thread, that means all my parts have been 'blended' and we're heading down the line for final assembly. So I'm hoping to get a 'built' email maybe late tonight or tomorrow.

good day. good day. good day. good day.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been 2 days.... Where's our train at now? 😁
I've been thinking the same thing - hoping the carriers were not disconnected and sitting in the rail yard waiting for a train heading our way...

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@AngryAgain and @mds5917
As long as ours is also on the one reported in this thread...it's in Chester, PA as of 615 am where I think they are being dropped off according to people I've talked to who took delivery from the same dealership

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really thought with my Bronco being in transit, that as a customer I'd get the attention I needed. I'd hate for someone at the dealership to drop the ball on one of my requests the day of pickup simply because they couldn't give me the time of day to respond to a simple email
Fixed this for future you. Thank me later.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm.. Didn't someone say the Chapman Broncos get dumped in Chester?
Does that mean we could be a matter of days then?
If so I need my fricken buyers order already so bank can cut the check! Think I need to make a call! 🤬
Thanks for the update.
Matter of days? What, are they walking to Chester? 40 minutes down I-95. What's the hold-up! 😂

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Matter of days? What, are they walking to Chester? 40 minutes down I-95. What's the hold-up! 😂
not surprising, but I've heard, and i don't think on this forum, honestly. That there's a country wide trucker shortage. So to pile on top of the already existing automotive industry woes, they can't even ship the cars that are actually built.

fun times we decided to buy a newly launched car.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just emailed Chapman and said "rumor has it...Broncos in Chester right now" and to let me know if this is true and what the ETA would be, if they know. Hope to hear something good. My shoulder replacement got delayed (insurance bastards) so I may be able to drive it and install my goodies before I get sliced.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah well, don't call Chapman... I can't get a buyer's order out of them. Said he needs to log in all the vehicles that are already there and then he may be able to get to it :(
My luck I'll get it on a Friday afternoon (pick one) for a Saturday arrival, and bank won't be able to cut check til Monday 🤬
This whole custom order process with Ford SUCKS! 16 months from reservation... WTF?

Ps. He did say he got a Bronco this morning.
But not a Rapid Red BaseSquatch 🤬
Ford Bronco NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers? 1635428650916

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah well, don't call Chapman... I can't get a buyer's order out of them. Said he needs to log in all the vehicles that are already there and then he may be able to get to it :(
My luck I'll get it on a Friday afternoon (pick one) for a Saturday arrival, and bank won't be able to cut check til Monday 🤬
This whole custom order process with Ford SUCKS! 16 months from reservation... WTF?

Ps. He did say he got a Bronco this morning.
But not a Rapid Red BaseSquatch 🤬
yeah, I every time I drive by I see a new one there. Seems he's getting them pretty regularly at this point.

I think we saw a white one over the weekend.
Sponsored